Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Prediction - I am a teetotaler, and I predict I will start drinking after this game.
    Sometimes fans say they turned the TV off (or left at halftime) when the game gets out of hand. But I think of the players who don't have that luxury and have to stay on the field and deal with the "Horns-Down" folderol. The coaches have to stick around until the bitter end too but I have NO sympathy for them.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Two outcomes I could see... I'll go with the less likely/optimistic and say the offense will hit a couple of big plays at the right times to stay in it. Last minute field goal, Bison win 36-35.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Getting ready to go watch 9 man playoffs and chuckling about the first time I took my future wife down to Brookings to watch the Bison. I get out in the parking lot and start putting my gear on and she goes don't they play in a dome? Lol I was a gentleman that day and gave her my stuff and froze my fucking ass off eh. She was a keeper.

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Getting ready to go watch 9 man playoffs and chuckling about the first time I took my future wife down to Brookings to watch the Bison. I get out in the parking lot and start putting my gear on and she goes don't they play in a dome? Lol I was a gentleman that day and gave her my stuff and froze my fucking ass off eh. She was a keeper.
    Who are the 2 future Bison you mentioned earlier Scottie? Tastad and ?. How does the moose taste?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm no psychiatrist..... but "was a keeper" made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Who are the 2 future Bison you mentioned earlier Scottie? Tastad and ?. How does the moose taste?
    Westhope has a sophomore stud quarterback. Hopefully some day he'll be on the radar. His sister was a miss basketball finalists last year. Westhope was young last year. Still fairly young this year. Big boys for them should be juniors this year.

Lardsin must go!

Moose is still hanging. Was told it will be better if it hangs a while like a beef.

Lardsin must go!

Solid Tailgate .. RoadWarrior is hitting the Joose hard.... that's gotta be a good harbinger right?

sdsu fans are cocky. couple horns downs at us but we are sticking to the west side
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Possible preview of our game going on in Austin right now. K State not slowing Texas down at all.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Bison 33
    sdsu 32