Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Anyone else think Price has really taken a step back this year? Lots of missed tackles, weak coverage, and several special teams errors. I thought he was one of our better defensive players, but his head hasn’t been in the game all season (minus cupcake games).
    I have noticed this too but it’s being overshadowed by all the other shit that is terrible about this team.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I am just as pissed off as anyone with how we are playing, and even more pissed off at the rise of the Jacks. I am just not ready to blow it all up.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We are down three scores. STOP. RUNNING. UP. THE. MIDDLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    What’s he saying bro
    Usually he's not a loss for words but numerous times he just gives up when trying tell what we are doing. Then just says...I don't know what they are doing . Especially on the supposed 2 minute offense before half.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Boomasaurus has a good point here.
    What’s sad is that I can’t tell if I’m laughing because that’s funny or because I don’t know what else to do at this point.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

These refs are drunk.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

What’s he saying bro
    Usually he's not a loss for words but numerous times he just gives up when trying tell what we are doing. Then just says...I don't know what they are doing . Especially on the supposed 2 minute offense before half.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    No, but I dont see it as a changing if the guard. They are having a nice run here. Alabama used to be the best team in the country, doubt their fanbase is throwing in the towel. Lol
    Worst season in last 15 years for Alabama is 10-3. Entz is on his way to multiple worse seasons in the last 5.

We go under center when the game is over and we need to score fast. Silly time to call a flea flicker

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    time to drink.. OH WAIT I CANT GET A BEER CUZ THE 2 STANDS THEY HAVE TAKE 20+ MINUTES
    Gotta get 4 at a time bro, beer lines at the Dykehouse are awful.