Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rivalry week vs sdsu

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Rivalry week vs sdsu

I just want to see our team fight, and make this a close game with a chance to win. Keep it within a touchdown.

If we get blown out, that would be disappointing, and a bad omen for the playoffs.

I think we're gonna win, I think we're gonna win, I THINK WE'RE GONNA WIN! I THINK WE'RE GONNA WIN!!! WE'RE GONNA F______ WIN!!!!!

There is no way this defense holds the Jacks under 24 and I wish I didn’t see Roehl crumbling under the pressure and calling a super conservative game with a ton of RO.

The only way we stand a chance is if he can call a balanced or even pass heavy game like he has done a couple times this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the weather looking like in Brookings next Saturday?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    There is no way this defense holds the Jacks under 24 and I wish I didn’t see Roehl crumbling under the pressure and calling a super conservative game with a ton of RO.

The only way we stand a chance is if he can call a balanced or even pass heavy game like he has done a couple times this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. SDSU has some ridiculous stat for scoring TDs in the red zone...something like 24 out of 25 trips to the RZ ended in a TD. This was going into their game yesterday.

The first time we decide to kick a FG, the game is over.

That penalty on Cam and the interception by Cole that followed just before halftime last year, seemed to impact this entire program ever since. That 2nd half by the bunnies changed the trajectory of both programs.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I agree. SDSU has some ridiculous stat for scoring TDs in the red zone...something like 24 out of 25 trips to the RZ ended in a TD. This was going into their game yesterday.

That penalty on Cam and the interception by Cole that followed just before halftime last year, seemed to impact this entire program ever since. That 2nd half by the bunnies changed the trajectory of both programs.
    I still can't get over those awesome halftime adjustments our coaches made. Probably one of the best 3 and outs ever ran to start a third quarter.

Lardsin must go!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't follow the Jackrabbits as much as you guys do but a few things are:
    1. They don't make dumb-ass mistakes and as many avoidable mistakes as the Bison do.
    2. They seem to be disciplined which the Bison USED to be.
    3. There seems to be a pride amongst them for the team.
    4. I know the town of Brookings is small and to have a D1 school is a source of pride for them and I have heard that since SDSU is a big economic engine for Brookings, the town gets behind the teams. I doubt very much they have "haters" like we do here. That may be part of the reason why the players don't leave as much.
    5. There will probably not be as much Jack Fatigue if they ever win many, many championships as we did for the above reasons.
    6. I doubt they will waste time and mental energy on wanting to go FBS which takes so much away from the job at hand.

Whos going down!!!????
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I have been thinking that very same thing. Very dramatic change ever since although the bunnies winning streak was already underway at that point.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I have been thinking that very same thing. Very dramatic change ever since although the bunnies winning streak was already underway at that point.
    It would have stopped there if the flag wasn’t thrown.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery