Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rivalry week vs sdsu

Default Re: Rivalry week vs sdsu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I have some film breakdown coming this week bros stay tuned.
    Nice Kevin.. time to pull out all the stops. Bring us 1 play each day bro & we will analyze

. me and Chris Hanson are going. we gonna need some backup. get yo ass to Brookings. (but remember get gas/beer in Breckenridge and don't spend a dime in that craphole)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Rabbits are better on both lines, better talent, better coaching; they are what we use to be. Our defense stinks. If offense doesn’t ball out this could get ugly.
    Defense will get worked and offense will be chasing pts all game

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I have some film breakdown coming this week bros stay tuned.
    I hear they're up from using 12 players last year to 13 this year. Of course they're rolling everyone with that unfair advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    They have 5 straight Dakota markers & our Natty Title
    Hmmm, did not know we lost in 2019 when gameday was there.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Nice Kevin.. time to pull out all the stops. Bring us 1 play each day bro & we will analyze

. me and Chris Hanson are going. we gonna need some backup. get yo ass to Brookings. (but remember get gas/beer in Breckenridge and don't spend a dime in that craphole)
    I admire anyone who goes to the game in person. I would not know how to act if we end up being beaten badly.

We have about the same chance as beating Georgia, Michigan or Ohio State. Basically zero.

If we go toe to toe and keep it within 10 points, it will be a moral victory. Reality check. SDSU is better at every position group. They have a better D-line, linebackers, and secondary. Their Hogs are better than our Rams and dont make silly penalties. Their running game is what we used to be when we had 3 NFL rams on the roster. Cam has been awesome but SDSU even has us beat there. Their offense vs our defense is a huge mismatch. Then on top of it, we have been outcoached in most head to head games. SDSU has been building a team to beat us, and a bi product is they will win several national championships

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Hmmm, did not know we lost in 2019 when gameday was there.
    Hell yam. that was a great game and I partied with you!

cya sat
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We have about the same chance as beating Georgia, Michigan or Ohio State. Basically zero.

If we go toe to toe and keep it within 10 points, it will be a moral victory. Reality check. SDSU is better at every position group. They have a better D-line, linebackers, and secondary. Their Hogs are better than our Rams and dont make silly penalties. Their running game is what we used to be when we had 3 NFL rams on the roster. Cam has been awesome but SDSU even has us beat there. Their offense vs our defense is a huge mismatch. Then on top of it, we have been outcoached in most head to head games. SDSU has been building a team to beat us, and a bi product is they will win several national championships
    Id say this is probably the last year they got a good chance for awhile. Very very senior heavy

Our 3 non conference opponents are now a combined 10-15, with all 3 losing yesterday. Winning 2 of the next 3 is crucial because of our lack of quality wins. The UND loss seems to get worse every week.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Our 3 non conference opponents are now a combined 10-15, with all 3 losing yesterday. Winning 2 of the next 3 is crucial because of our lack of quality wins. The UND loss seems to get worse every week.
    Lifelong Bison fan here, saw Paul Hatchett play "back in the day," but I just don't see this happening at all.