Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs Murray State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs Murray State

Raja cocking off to the other team after a 20yd run up 30, again…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Do you have any concept of what type of team Murray St. is? JFC. There is very little about todays game that can be celebrated. If todays game gives you hope for next week, you’re delusional.
    Clearly you haven’t been looking at the only stat that matters in this game, bro: the W.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I believe Cole is busy on the sideline frantically learning the defensive playbook.
    Well, he's going to need to learn DT, CB and safety by next week.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

This team has so far to go to get back to the standard that NDSU has set as a program. Undisciplined, lack physicality, lack situational awareness, no real offensive or defensive identity. It just frustrating to watch. I agree that we’re not as talented as we have been but it’s more frustrating to me that we just don’t maximize the talent we do have. That’s been the hallmark of the run. The current staff is not measuring up. They have a few more opportunities this year to show something but there is nothing today that shows they’re looking to adjust. It’s been more of the same.
    This is 100% accurate.

This team has so far to go to get back to the standard that NDSU has set as a program. Undisciplined, lack physicality, lack situational awareness, no real offensive or defensive identity. It just frustrating to watch. I agree that we’re not as talented as we have been but it’s more frustrating to me that we just don’t maximize the talent we do have. That’s been the hallmark of the run. The current staff is not measuring up. They have a few more opportunities this year to show something but there is nothing today that shows they’re looking to adjust. It’s been more of the same.
    Just check that win-loss column, bro…

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    fuck that. WE ARE PLAYING MURRAY FUCKING STATE.

none of the starters should be in. but now you lose Mosteart ACL FOR THE YEAR. idiots

and our starting O Is still out? stupid
    This just in....The American Medical Association will be in Fargo this week for a case study, Will Mosteart the first human to have an ACL in his ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by wan2bqb View Post
    This just in....The American Medical Association will be in Fargo this week for a case study, Will Moesert the first human to have an ACL in his ankle.
    This is solid and funny!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Just check that win-loss column, bro…
    Marlboro Matt has successfully turned the football program into our basketball program. Yeah for mediocrity!

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Congrats to und for beating a winless team by 3 in overtime! Wonder if they rushed the field! Haha!
    Making fun of a team that beat us down. ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m taking the next three weeks to contemplate how I will react when a 7-4 NDSU gets left out of the playoff instead of receiving the 8 seed they deserve.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie