Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Neato gang..bring on the competition..that’s you Murray St. Entz and Roehl are geniuses.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really liked the RFr team. D line looked like they had the size we're missing now. Mccaslin,anene,magin, Larson. Put 10-15lbs on the young dt's and they'll take us to the promise land. Wiu sucks too much to see if the cb were any good -nelson and Alexander. Put Givance on the field at safety. With duttenhefer and huisman dt(so) , and menz I feel good about that group in the coming years. Zero true freshman dressed. Wtf we thinking there. Could crumby get on the field?

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Really liked the RFr team. D line looked like they had the size we're missing now. Mccaslin,anene,magin, Larson. Put 10-15lbs on the young dt's and they'll take us to the promise land. Wiu sucks too much to see if the cb were any good -nelson and Alexander. Put Givance on the field at safety. With duttenhefer and huisman dt(so) , and menz I feel good about that group in the coming years. Zero true freshman dressed. Wtf we thinking there. Could crumby get on the field?
    True freshman CB Najee Nelson & RB Kelly Watson played today.
    Don’t know who else may have dressed.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    My mistake! Dad of a freshman behind me said none dressed and I thought najee was a RFr. I thought #30 might have been a Jersey swap at the time. I didn't know much about watson

Jailen Duffie and Jaylin Crumby both dressed as well, but neither got on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    My mistake! Dad of a freshman behind me said none dressed and I thought najee was a RFr. I thought #30 might have been a Jersey swap at the time. I didn't know much about watson
    Kelly Watson was the late addition to the recruiting class from Elmhurst Illinois (York HS).
    Might be wrong but I think this was after Kobe Johnson transfer portalled so there was a need for depth. Watson was under the radar, short offer list.

What is interesting is that Watson saw the field before the 3 star RB recruit from Omaha - Creighton Prep’s CharMar Brown.
    That may simply be explained by it being the Western Illinois game…

Speaking of Kobe Johnson, he was lost for the season but Colorado State will redshirt him and he will be back for a 6th season https://sports.yahoo.com/colorado-st...181541842.html

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hey now....I can plow bro
    I heard you were described as more like a "no-till air drill" in that it still manages to get the seed in, without disturbing the virgin soil.......................................

5 teams ranked ahead of us lost yesterday.

I don't feel any better about the last 3 games after yesterday's result.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Kelly Watson was the late addition to the recruiting class from Elmhurst Illinois (York HS).
    Might be wrong but I think this was after Kobe Johnson transfer portalled so there was a need for depth. Watson was under the radar, short offer list.

What is interesting is that Watson saw the field before the 3 star RB recruit from Omaha - Creighton Prep’s CharMar Brown.

Speaking of Kobe Johnson, he was lost for the season but Colorado State will redshirt him and he will be back for a 6th season https://sports.yahoo.com/colorado-st...181541842.html
    kobe's gonna be like 35 when he's done with college ball
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

When the reserves came in, I was sure it was Charmar Brown at RB. Was surprised to hear it was Watson. Maybe Brown gets the reserve role against Murray?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013