Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WIU Preview

Default Re: WIU Preview

I feel like WIU should be shown an appropriate beat down as a parting statement as they leave the conference.

Next week, Murray State should receive the same beat down as a welcome statement for joining the conference.

Unfortunately, I don't think this team has that mentality.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I feel like WIU should be shown an appropriate beat down as a parting statement as they leave the conference.

Next week, Murray State should receive the same beat down as a welcome statement for joining the conference.

Unfortunately, I don't think this team has that mentality.
    They are taking Western so seriously, Entz didnt even talk about them at the presser. He must have this one in the bag

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Western Illinois ranks near the bottom of the FCS in a lot of categories. Hoping for an ultimate “get right game.” The massive 50/50 might be the only thing keeping people there into the 4th quarter!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Entz was busy talking about how the Bison were a no show for the UND game and explaining how they were trying to find out why and how. Entz was correct that the Bison need to focus on getting right and that was probably what early in the week was about. I expect a beatdown this weekend and I will enjoy every second of it. Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They are taking Western so seriously, Entz didnt even talk about them at the presser. He must have this one in the bag
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Entz is such a sensitive pussy that IF the Bison get up 35-0 in the first half will back off and run mostly dive plays and put the 2nd and 3rd defense on the field. Little or no additional scoring by the Bison and Western will score at least 17 points.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Entz is such a sensitive pussy that IF the Bison get up 35-0 in the first half will back off and run mostly dive plays and put the 2nd and 3rd defense on the field. Little or no additional scoring by the Bison and Western will score at least 17 points.
    If we give up 17 that would be a poor performance from the D. Missouri St gave up 7, UND 10.
    I want to see a performance that at least equals what MSU and UND did past two weeks.

Need to score 50+ to really get the train rolling again. To hell with any hurt feelings, CRUSH them. Everyone else is.

The Marching band will be playing Metallica during halftime so now I have another reason to go in addition to dreams of winning the giant 50/50 pot.
    It's OK to not be OK.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Need to score 50+ to really get the train rolling again. To hell with any hurt feelings, CRUSH them. Everyone else is.
    Keep the ball out of #1's hands and they probably won't score. He's fun to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Keep the ball out of #1's hands and they probably won't score. He's fun to watch though.
    hey moron we arent taking any advice from you or your idiot friends gtfo
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?