Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WIU & MURRAY suggestion.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: WIU & MURRAY suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The 50/50 pot is starting at $127,900 this Saturday!
    Rename that the Entz 50/50 buyout and we get that done in 3 games....and have no blue seats to look at....
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The 50/50 pot is starting at $127,900 this Saturday!
    Cool. I might have to by $50 of entries instead our usual $20.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I'm not buying into this. The coaches aren't stupid, if there was raw talent that was better than the current starters they would be getting massive minutes. We just don't have the depth and talent that we have gotten used to. CAS already nailed it, the best players need to be on the field as much as possible. The rotation shit isn't working.
    Too much loyalty to the upper classman. The young kids won't take a big step if they dont play and I'm not talking garbage time. Young kids can make an impact on passing downs where we need pressure.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Too much loyalty to the upper classman. The young kids won't take a big step if they dont play and I'm not talking garbage time. Young kids can make an impact on passing downs where we need pressure.
    They couldn't possibly do much worse than the starters on running downs either.

Player only meeting last Sunday

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...moving-forward

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    Player only meeting last Sunday

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...moving-forward

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
    And after they boat race the next two teams they'll feel they have fixed all their problems and they have nothing to worry about other than lifting the trophy in January.

If they arent near perfection over the next two games, they havent fixed shit.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    And after they boat race the next two teams they'll feel they have fixed all their problems and they have nothing to worry about other than lifting the trophy in January.

If they arent near perfection over the next two games, they havent fixed shit.
    Even if they are young, they are smart enough to know that the true test of the team is not based on playing cupcake teams. But it may give them a chance to play around and try some different strategies. At the very least, the players need to vent at a players-only meeting. When I see pressers, I do have respect for the players. They need to be away from the coaches. A retreat of sorts. A breath of fresh air for them. (I wonder whose idea it was to have a players-only meeting).

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Even if they are young, they are smart enough to know that the true test of the team is not based on playing cupcake teams. But it may give them a chance to play around and try some different strategies. At the very least, the players need to vent at a players-only meeting. When I see pressers, I do have respect for the players. They need to be away from the coaches. A retreat of sorts. A breath of fresh air for them. (I wonder whose idea it was to have a players-only meeting).
    It's not the players but the meat head running the show that I worry about thinking he fixed it.

Lardsin must go!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    It's not the players but the meat head running the show that I worry about thinking he fixed it.

It may make the HC, OC, and DC a little curious that they were not invited. FOMO.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I feel Varsity Blues coming on!!! Will Lakes go to the Strip Club with the guys before they tell coach to Fuck Off?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]