Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WIU & MURRAY suggestion.

Default WIU & MURRAY suggestion.

Let's face facts WIU & MURRAY state are d2 teams at best
    so they are guaranteed wins by 30+ points.

Here's a suggestion to the coaches:

play everybody, mix up the lineups & experiment.

throw Cole out there and let him throw 10 straight
    throw new defensive guys out there
    throw some crazy whack plays , let's entertain ourselves and keep OUR TRUE RIVALS SDSU GUESSING for next 2 weeks.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: WIU & MURRAY suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Let's face facts WIU & MURRAY state are d2 teams at best
    so they are guaranteed wins by 30+ points.

Here's a suggestion to the coaches:

play everybody, mix up the lineups & experiment.

throw Cole out there and let him throw 10 straight
    throw new defensive guys out there
    throw some crazy whack plays , let's entertain ourselves and keep OUR TRUE RIVALS SDSU GUESSING for next 2 weeks.
    We need to make huge lineup changes, whether we are playing the Dragons or Bunnies.

I have no interest in watching this team until the defense has gone with the young players. Kelton McCaslin, Toby Anene, Kody Huisman, Logan Larson, Brennan Palmer, Josh Magin, Jaiden Pickett, Austin Altepeter, Darius Givance, Reggie King, Najee Nelson, Jaquise Alexander, etc

Seeing the starters not force a punt is equal to a pre-season NFL game. At least lets see what the young guys can do. Give them some meaningful reps

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The defense isn’t getting fixed over night, but agreed with the above get the kids reps. On offense please, pretty please, run enough plays under center to attempt play action. I understand you can’t run the QB under center but just give me a quarter of 22 personnel running A gap power for a couple 8 minute drives.

This is NDSU football. It worked and can still work. We have some coaches who have been OC and HC elsewhere. Use their input for what made us unstoppable. And do it again - just like q4 vs Sam Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by EP NDSU Fan View Post
    The defense isn’t getting fixed over night, but agreed with the above get the kids reps. On offense please, pretty please, run enough plays under center to attempt play action. I understand you can’t run the QB under center but just give me a quarter of 22 personnel running A gap power for a couple 8 minute drives.

Dome is going to be half empty for these games. The players need to start showing they give a. crap about being a Bison. And same goes for the coaches. Just zero energy on the field. I won't be going to another game until this changes. It's one thing to be a bad team, it's another to not give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Dome is going to be half empty for these games. The players need to start showing they give a. crap about being a Bison. And same goes for the coaches. Just zero energy on the field. I won't be going to another game until this changes. It's one thing to be a bad team, it's another to not give a shit.
    Over/Under on 10k fans for WIU and Murray?
    I'd take the under...but I haven't bet since I was 6.

(and it has to be butts in the seat, so whatever they say for attendance...well you know the drill. Subtract alot)

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So then you dont give a damn about being a BISON? Do you give total energy in the stands when in the stands at a game and dont leave early?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    So then you dont give a damn about being a BISON? Do you give total energy in the stands when in the stands at a game and dont leave early?
    Don't care about these bison. They don't even deserve the caps lock bro. Just little calves still on the teat. Their not recruiting bison anymore. Lucky to get a beefalo.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Don't care about these bison. They don't even deserve the caps lock bro. Just little calves still on the teat. Their not recruiting bison anymore. Lucky to get a beefalo.
    I love how we have jumpers just as soon something isnt rosey. Tough to get recruits when they read shit like this forum. And yes they do read online stuff

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I love how we have jumpers just as soon something isnt rosey. Tough to get recruits when they read shit like this forum. And yes they do read online stuff
    The fan apathy and blue seats in the dome were growing far before now. Blaming any of the current situation on the fans is about as tone-deaf as it comes. NDSU leadership has full accountability for the current state of NDSU football, both on the field and off.