Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WIU & MURRAY suggestion.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: WIU & MURRAY suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I feel Varsity Blues coming on!!! Will Lakes go to the Strip Club with the guys before they tell coach to Fuck Off?
    He'll be holding a flower pot over his head.

Lardsin must go!

I remember coach Bohl saying he almost didn’t start Steve Walker because he didn’t practice well. SW was a gamer, I wonder younger players we have that are gamers? I’ve said it before the 5th and 6th year players are hurting this team.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Might as well see what we got. WIU and Murray should be perfect opportunities to get some young guys playing time. I know Jaquise Alexander got burnt for a td, but I remember Destin Talbert getting lit up his first season of playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I feel Varsity Blues coming on!!! Will Lakes go to the Strip Club with the guys before they tell coach to Fuck Off?
    Izzy. what you and Slick doing tonight?
    we can start a bisonville go fundme for our trip!

Play the young kids RIGHT AWAY saturday

#1 you send a message
    #2 you might as play them in quality time to see how they react.. playing them in 2nd half up 40-0 doesn't do shit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    And after they boat race the next two teams they'll feel they have fixed all their problems and they have nothing to worry about other than lifting the trophy in January.

If they arent near perfection over the next two games, they havent fixed shit.
    I never demand perfect, that's just setting up for failure, but the team should demand better execution and a helluva lot more fire. On defense, get in the your gap on run plays and wrap up - and, on the outside, don't get completely owned by a WRs block - it's just embarrassing how feeble we look on the outside. I mean, Julian W. had the one win I remember on a pass to the flat, and it seemed like he had to run 30 yards and dive at the guy's ankles to make the tackle - and that's only going to work about 5% of the time. That makes me wonder, I mean, yeah, I've seen some missed tackles, but on most of them, our defender was not in a position to make a good tackle in the first place. On offense, the RB running game needs to start clicking, and our RBs need to get some positive* YAC, and our tackles need to do better on speed rushes and delayed blitzes. Note: This is only a partial and, quite possibly, clueless list because I'm no coach.

* I figured I better be specific about this.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Might as well see what we got. WIU and Murray should be perfect opportunities to get some young guys playing time. I know Jaquise Alexander got burnt for a td, but I remember Destin Talbert getting lit up his first season of playing time.
    Talbert was terrible early on but turned into a really good corner.

I'm bringing $1000 in dollar bills.
    after I win the 50/50 & they take my picture in 3rd quarter on the field.

I'm gonna run around the entire dome making it rain until they kick me out

if not it'll be Christmas in October at 430pm at the 410 lounge
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

We'll alert all the banks. Are you going to be wearing a hoodie and halloween mask?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

I thought you weren’t going to anymore games?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I never demand perfect, that's just setting up for failure, but the team should demand better execution and a helluva lot more fire. On defense, get in the your gap on run plays and wrap up - and, on the outside, don't get completely owned by a WRs block - it's just embarrassing how feeble we look on the outside. I mean, Julian W. had the one win I remember on a pass to the flat, and it seemed like he had to run 30 yards and dive at the guy's ankles to make the tackle - and that's only going to work about 5% of the time. That makes me wonder, I mean, yeah, I've seen some missed tackles, but on most of them, our defender was not in a position to make a good tackle in the first place. On offense, the RB running game needs to start clicking, and our RBs need to get some positive* YAC, and our tackles need to do better on speed rushes and delayed blitzes. Note: This is only a partial and, quite possibly, clueless list because I'm no coach.

* I figured I better be specific about this.
    Ive seen dozens of poor angles taken by D players the last couple years. That’s either or both because we are just taking poor angles and/or we lack speed on D. Or it could be because we don’t practice full-speed much, but I don’t know whether we do or not. I do know it’s maddening to watch.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.