Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hire Vigen, Save Program

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Hire Vigen, Save Program

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I hear ya, Gully, but you have $1.5 million sitting around? Pretty sure that would be about what would be needed for this to happen.
    Put the Bat signal out to Carson Wentz, Doug Burgum, Tharoldstad, others? Getting $1.5M in donations should be that hard.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Put the Bat signal out to Carson Wentz, Doug Burgum, Tharoldstad, others? Getting $1.5M in donations should be that hard.
    Wentz is unemployed bro I don’t think be hitting him up for cash
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Gully might. He pays folks to do his laundry. But I agree with him completely. This loss is embarrassing and if it doesn't send shockwaves thru this program something is wrong. Not only did we let step brother win....we let them destroy us. Writing on the wall.
    I agree we got problems and Entz needs to probably go. I just find it unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    You get that $1.5M back if you invest it now. If you don’t, you stand to lose tens of millions.
    I sure wish I followed that math......

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hear ya, Gully, but you have $1.5 million sitting around? Pretty sure that would be about what would be needed for this to happen.
    If we fancy ourselves as an FBS program, $1.5M is nothing.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree we got problems and Entz needs to probably go. I just find it unrealistic.
    For months/years, Bisonville has been posting about "Fire Roehl, Entz needs to go". A bit of crying wolf but now I don't see any other way. Find a way to get out of his contract. Have Larsen/Cook and the powers that be sit down with Football and ask "what is the plan going forward because we cannot go on like this? Having the crap beat out of us by UND like this is UNACCEPTABLE." Once a downward spiral starts, it just gets worse and worse and a self-fulfilling prophesy exhibits itself and we have a harder time recruiting as "recruits" question being involved with this program. Entz was quoted as saying post-game (to paraphrase) 'I would have loved for us to have done a LITTLE BIT BETTER but I don't want to take away anything from the UND coach." What a way to deflect the reporter's question but what a pansy-ass answer. I am beyond hysterical about this loss to a middling team and what does that say about NDSU? I am not even reading any more in the Forum about this. My self-esteem has been shredded today.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    If we fancy ourselves as an FBS program, $1.5M is nothing.
    It won't be $1.5, closer to at least $3m.

We'd have to buy out Entz, buy out Vigen's new contract at MSU, and give him a good pay bump too.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I sure wish I followed that math......
    Follow the losses in revenues. Ticket sales, concession sales, merchandise sales, reduce donations. We are down 2 to 3 home games a year. The losses in revenue are going to be staggering. We’ve already lost 25% in attendance. What is it going to be the rest of the year? Down 50% since Entz took over? People are not going to keep supporting this product, pure and simple.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    SDSU is our true rival. Today means nothing.
    Lol. Meaning what exactly? It was no big deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Lol. Meaning what exactly? It was no big deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep just our every other week wake up call.

Lardsin must go!