Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Last time we gave up 49+ was to Nebraska Omaha on 11/9/2002.

Last time we gave up 49+ to UND was 10/28/1896.
    Yep. Entz feels like a babich. Where he is good enough to keep his job but the program is slowing going downward. I said it early on in this thread but our defense yesterday and even our team gave me flashbacks to end of the D2 days in Grand Forks where we just looked very slow.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm for sure dropping my season tickets and yearn for the days I could not get them.
    I will also be dropping my season tickets. Doubtful I will go to the remaining 3 home games this year. This team is not worth the expense to travel 3 hours to watch.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Yep. Entz feels like a babich. Where he is good enough to keep his job but the program is slowing going downward. I said it early on in this thread but our defense yesterday and even our team gave me flashbacks to end of the D2 days in Grand Forks where we just looked very slow.
    Agree with this. I think it will still be hard to fire a coach with two NCs, unless we miss the playoffs entirely, or lose in early rounds. And it might take two years of that.

Ironically, in a way losing out might be the best way to fix the program. If we finish 7-4 or better and make the semifinals, we might not see coaching changes.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I will also be dropping my season tickets. Doubtful I will go to the remaining 3 home games this year. This team is not worth the expense to travel 3 hours to watch.
    Season tickets have been utterly mismanaged. I had no problem with fees going up when the dome was full but it isn't any more. The pricing is insane when I can't go every game anyway.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Going back to last years Natty we are 4-3 and our defense is giving up 26ppg. We haven’t given up points like that since 2009. Our average during the championship runs was about 12-13ppg and we did that for over a decade. We won Natty’s with a pedestrian offense but our defense was always stingy. Not any more!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    When was the last time Cam brought us back to win a game? Never!
    Not trying to call you out here but he brought the team from behind to win the game when he replaced QP. Not sure who it was against but the Bison were behind when they finally sat QP down.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Not trying to call you out here but he brought the team from behind to win the game when he replaced QP. Not sure who it was against but the Bison were behind when they finally sat QP down.
    Mo St. 2021…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching an offense that is run out of the shotgun on nearly every play along with bad tackling on defense is not fun, even when they are winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Watching an offense that is run out of the shotgun on nearly every play along with bad tackling on defense is not fun, even when they are winning.
    So much this. They're totally wasting Tamerik, who I think would be very effective if they ran traditional running plays out of the backfield like they used to. The Dline seems weak and small. The Moestart's that got so much hype of overrated. I don't see the hype around them.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    So much this. They're totally wasting Tamerik, who I think would be very effective if they ran traditional running plays out of the backfield like they used to. The Dline seems weak and small. The Moestart's that got so much hype of overrated. I don't see the hype around them.
    Yep, we seem to be losing on both sides of the trenches. I think we're running shotgun because of the Oline. How did this happen?