Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by shorthairsrus View Post
    Take those red shirts off and lets play some defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They can play in 4 games and still redshirt. That's why we see the future crop of Bison so much eh.

NOT!

Lardsin must go!

This year they can play in 4 regular season games and in the playoffs without burning the redshirt. https://herosports.com/fcs-playoff-g...y%20will%20not.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    They can play in 4 games and still redshirt. That's why we see the future crop of Bison so much eh.

NOT!
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Only Time!

shouldve rushed the field at Iowa but myself and frisco cruiser boys weren't there to lead it.
    I was front row in Iowa City me boy. We honestly felt pretty uncomfortable...not Texas beating Nebraska in Lincoln uncomfortable, but still not super welcomed. Probably the least friendly pregame tailgate I've experienced too.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I was front row in Iowa City me boy. We honestly felt pretty uncomfortable...not Texas beating Nebraska in Lincoln uncomfortable, but still not super welcomed. Probably the least friendly pregame tailgate I've experienced too.
    First time I’ve truly felt unwelcome at a game was the Iowa game

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    First time I’ve truly felt unwelcome at a game was the Iowa game
    Had a great time sat by some great Iowa fans. I was offered a lot of drinks after the game on the way back to our tailgate spot. I thought they were a class act

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Had a great time sat by some great Iowa fans. I was offered a lot of drinks after the game on the way back to our tailgate spot. I thought they were a class act
    Also all good experiences in Iowa City. Could tell a few of their fans were kinda bitter underneath about the loss but were still friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Same for me. Tailgated right next to the stadium and had really cool, friendly Iowa fans all around us during and after the game.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

und recruiting the last 2-3 years is all D2 offerred kids, they will be awful going forward. they'll have to enjoy this super bowl win vs ndsu worst team in 15 years for a loooooong time. hence the tears & rushing field.
    According to you, that's all it has ever been. Crazy those D2 offered kids walked all over NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    And that's what we've heard from recruits about UND for decades - that UND talks more about how bad NDSU as much, or more, than they talk about why UND is a good fit for them.
    This is a Chapo-level take.

^^^ this and always this.
    NDSU sports has done more in the last 11 years than that entire university nationally in its entire existence.
    But not as good as this one. This one takes the cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    According to you, that's all it has ever been. Crazy those D2 offered kids walked all over NDSU.

These last 2 are called “assertions.” Normally, you back up your assertions with facts and reason. Feel free to do so, otherwise, your pathetic assertions will continue to be dismissed.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post

prove the last 1 wrong, NDSU sports with all their FBS wins on National TV in front of 2 million & 1 million multiple times and FCS Titles, all the Carson Wentz & Trey Lance Buzz with NFL Draft EASILY TRUMPS EVERYTHING UND HAS DONE IN SPORTS EXISTENCE.

hell the 2014 NDSU big dance win vs Oklahoma probably trumped it all.

what you got. niche fucking hockey with 50 d1 programs playing fucking quinnipiac, rpi, rit ? at most you get 200,000+ viewers on tv for that back in 2002 or whenever.
    none of your other sports teams have done anything nationally to gain its attention.

and yes, the last 2-3 years you have 80-90% kids with "thanks to und for my 1st D1 offer" haha dumbfuck.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?