Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Pretty bad they can't recruit. I mean its a tough sell to go to a historic dynasty with FBS caliber facilities and FCOA.
    This is the BIG fail. These coaches are total fuck wads. SDSU out recruiting the shit out of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    be careful tony i don't advise fighting with sdbison

if anything, just hide his metformin
    Kevin don't get me started....oh I guess I already am.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Kevin don't get me started....oh I guess I already am.
    i won't bro don't worry

we'll get through this

just think about the digital party we'll be able to throw in the "entz has been fired" thread we'll get to start in 2026
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I just saw on social media* that all future Bison opponents have instructed their punters to take that day off with pay.

*I'm not on social media.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Phil’s grades were too high
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

We won the time of possession bros. No way they fire these clowns

Lardsin must go!

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I actually stopped watching. Special teams alone lost the game but the entire defense is the worst since 2009. No talent and soft players who cant tackle and play with no passion. There isnt 1 starter who cant be replaced on D except maybe Kopp and Wisniewski. Even the Moestarts are overrated. How many sacks and hurries this year

Think I'm exaggerating? USD punted once. UND punted 1 time

Time to go with a defensive youth movement. We have talented young players but they need to play so we can look to next year because this years defense was exposed last year and is only playing for pride and best case maybe a playoff win

What's the worst thing that could happen? They never punt? If the coaches cant figure that out, they need to go
    We do t have talented young players. This team does not make the playoffs next year. Hell, there’s about a 30% chance they don’ t make it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Sorry but true, and the defense is terrible too. 3 and outs by the O always make the defense not matter how good or bad look worse. So what you have to say about that?
    The defense is a complete, unmitigated disaster. And special teams were borderline awful. There was no offense in NDSU history that would've won that game today.

You can't win games when you put your offense in a position where they have to score TDs on every single drive (and even that might not be enough when you give up a special team TD and blocked punt.) Hell, NDSU might was well go for it on every fourth down against SDSU.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Entz and Roehl are the perfect examples of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" There was no reason to get smaller and faster on Defense. No one who ran the spread was beating NDSU. There was no reason to change the offense, it was dominating for the last 10 years. No reason for "well this is what everyone else does so we should do it" coaching of Roehl an Entz.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So I pulled entz contact. It's basically all base salary plus benefits to buy him out. He must be paid quarterly until term expires.
    What’s the total cost to buy him out?