Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    I have some stories about how inept Entz is at recruiting. It’s bad. Dude is clueless. I tried to tell you guys when you hired him.
    Well???????????????? we are waiting
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Grizzled is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    The volleyball team just swept the undies and our crowd didnt even storm the court
    Did they stay until after half time? At a time we bitch about student enthusiasm for games I wish they would rush the field. Need a younger fanbase back.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Did they stay until after half time?

That's not how volleyball works eh!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Did they stay until after half time? At a time we bitch about student enthusiasm for games I wish they would rush the field. Need a younger fanbase back.
    Wasnt it always our mantra we only storm the field after a championship win?

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Wasnt it always our mantra we only storm the field after a championship win?
    Only Time!

shouldve rushed the field at Iowa but myself and frisco cruiser boys weren't there to lead it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Probably not a popular opinion here but Grant Olson is not a very good coach and we need to cut ties there IMO. The linebackers have been awful under his coaching and he's also the special teams coach which we suck at too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Probably not a popular opinion here but Grant Olson is not a very good coach and we need to cut ties there IMO. The linebackers have been awful under his coaching and he's also the special teams coach which we suck at too.
    I don't think it's an unpopular opinion. Every assistant coach needs to be held accountable.

I wonder more and more if Entz is micromanaging every aspect of the program and it's suffocating input from the assistant coaches. If not, there needs to be some turnover on the staff this off-season.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I don't think it's an unpopular opinion. Every assistant coach needs to be held accountable.

I wonder more and more if Entz is micromanaging every aspect of the program and it's suffocating input from the assistant coaches. If not, there needs to be some turnover on the staff this off-season.
    I wonder the same.

If the defense is being micromanaged, then Entz needs to listen to whatever ideas Petrino and others have.
    If this defense is Petrino's design, then Entz needs to step in on that, or replace him.

Year 1, it might be Petrino's lack of understanding and adjustment.
    If we have the same problems going forward and next year, ultimately thats on Entz either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner. Special teams play is the worst it has ever been by a large margin. Linebacker play has also been atrocious since he took over and while part of that is player ability, the fact that he can't coach them up or fix the scheme is very telling about his coaching inability.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Well, let's hear at least one...
    The best one tells you how stoopid he is.

Our coaches noticed some patterns in recruiting against Entz. So when Belquist absolutely blew our camp up they offered him even though he was barely on UNDs radar prior. They then talked to Bo about NDSU and how they operate. He was told to keep the offer quiet until after the NDSU camp. The thought was that if Entz didn’t know we offered he’d blow Bo off even though he’s a legacy recruit. So what happened? They didn’t even hardly talk to Bo let alone offer. He committed to UND right after that camp. It shows so many of Entz’s shortcomings. Chef’s kiss, lovely.