thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    It's spelled 'looser', dipstick.
    I accept my failure. That’s on me.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I posted the list of NDSU WRS and Commits when Bo was being recruited. there was no room from day 1 and furthermore his dad/uncle let Bo decide and Bo felt like he'd get much more WR time in a wide open offense. it's a nothing burger & he was right he got in a better offense for a WR.
    it wasn't ndsu vs und that's for sure

und recruiting the last 2-3 years is all D2 offerred kids, they will be awful going forward. they'll have to enjoy this super bowl win vs ndsu worst team in 15 years for a loooooong time. hence the tears & rushing field.
    Like our d2 RB that gashed your FBS players? Thanks for the cold take. Your record is stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    That said, I wish Bo would have gotten on offer - his TD against NDSU was one of the most spectacularly athletic plays I've ever seen.
    He has two others as good or better (made SportsCenter #TopTen).

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    He has two others as good or better (made SportsCenter #TopTen).
    That play was more subtle, but more impressive nonetheless. That kid is a player.

That play was more subtle, but more impressive nonetheless. That kid is a player.
    Most of us would be in traction if we moved like that play.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Like our d2 RB that gashed your FBS players? Thanks for the cold take. Your record is stellar.
    The horns-down guy? Well, I'm pretty sure lots of RBs would look really good against this year's historically awful defense. How'd he do in games against good NDSU defenses?

Here are just some NDSU walkons: Cody Mauch. Brian Schaetz. Danny Luecke. Joe Haeg. Were UND recruiters telling them "NDSU doesn't love you the way we do?" Say what you will about Entz, but I doubt he or anybody on his staff talks badly about UND to recruits - hell, I doubt that they mention them at all. UND coaches on the other hand... holy crap, what a bunch of passive aggressive shit nuggets they sound like. And that's what we've heard from recruits about UND for decades - that UND talks more about how bad NDSU as much, or more, than they talk about why UND is a good fit for them. If NDSU goes to FBS and leaves UND behind, how the hell is UND going to do recruiting pitches?

If NDSU isn't putting their best players on the field, regardless of their scholarship or star rating, then that's a new and serious problem because NDSU won nine championships by letting the cream rise to the top. If Bo had walked on at NDSU, he'd already have two national championships rings and could have lined up with Christian Watson on the other side. I know. What a freaking nightmare that would have been!

The horns-down guy? Well, I'm pretty sure lots of RBs would look really good against this year's historically awful defense. How'd he do in games against good NDSU defenses?

Here are just some NDSU walkons: Cody Mauch. Brian Schaetz. Danny Luecke. Joe Haeg. Were UND recruiters telling them "NDSU doesn't love you the way we do?" Say what you will about Entz, but I doubt he or anybody on his staff talks badly about UND to recruits - hell, I doubt that they mention them at all. UND coaches on the other hand... holy crap, what a bunch of passive aggressive shit nuggets they sound like. And that's what we've heard from recruits about UND for decades - that UND talks more about how bad NDSU as much, or more, than they talk about why UND is a good fit for them. If NDSU goes to FBS and leaves UND behind, how the hell is UND going to do recruiting pitches?

If NDSU isn't putting their best players on the field, regardless of their scholarship or star rating, then that's a new and serious problem because NDSU won nine championships by letting the cream rise to the top. If Bo had walked on at NDSU, he'd already have two national championships rings and could have lined up with Christian Watson on the other side. I know. What a freaking nightmare that would have been!
    So insecure

So insecure
    Exactly what I think about UND's coaching staff... when I think about them at all.

The best one tells you how stoopid he is.

Our coaches noticed some patterns in recruiting against Entz. So when Belquist absolutely blew our camp up they offered him even though he was barely on UNDs radar prior. They then talked to Bo about NDSU and how they operate. He was told to keep the offer quiet until after the NDSU camp. The thought was that if Entz didn’t know we offered he’d blow Bo off even though he’s a legacy recruit. So what happened? They didn’t even hardly talk to Bo let alone offer. He committed to UND right after that camp. It shows so many of Entz’s shortcomings. Chef’s kiss, lovely.
    Could be true, but also a lot of bullshit comes from UND.

So insecure
    Are all undies fans as arrogant as you?? You act like el chapo. Maybe you’re the same person