Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    The defense needs a complete rebuild from the inside out. NDSU's defense didn't get a single stop or create a turnover - unless you count the drive where UND made two stupid plays.

If it's 3rd and 5 or more, most offenses can get it by running because NDSU creates lane in their desperation to get some sort of pressure on the QB.

It's sure as hell not Cam who pretty much played as well as a QB could. It's not play calling (even though I don't like the constant shotgun.) It's the defense. It's the defense. It's the defense. NDSU cannot win a playoff game with that defense, assuming they make it that far.

Now, what I look for in a head coach is being able to identify problems and address them. Bohl was good at that. He went out and got transfers. NDSU needs to hit the portal and get some front 7 help. If Entz doesn't do this, then, yeah, we're toast until he's gone.
    The lack of defense has made our margin of error about zero.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    oh no the boomers want to talk to the manager.

the end is nigh.
    Where would i be without you and scottie keeping me sane in this mess… probably in someone else’s barn getting high on Jesse Pinkman’s cook before he was with Walt and he put chili powder in it… shit stings…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

The defense needs a complete rebuild from the inside out. NDSU's defense didn't get a single stop or create a turnover - unless you count the drive where UND made two stupid plays.

If it's 3rd and 5 or more, most offenses can get it by running because NDSU creates lane in their desperation to get some sort of pressure on the QB.

It's sure as hell not Cam who pretty much played as well as a QB could. It's not play calling (even though I don't like the constant shotgun.) It's the defense. It's the defense. It's the defense. NDSU cannot win a playoff game with that defense, assuming they make it that far.

Now, what I look for in a head coach is being able to identify problems and address them. Bohl was good at that. He went out and got transfers. NDSU needs to hit the portal and get some front 7 help. If Entz doesn't do this, then, yeah, we're toast until he's gone.
    Yep. The defense should be playing in the Lingere Football League. I bet they could force more than 2 punts in 2 games

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yep. Key aspect of team that started the dynasty was nasty defense. This defense completely stinks. Cole may be the only guy that would play on some of our championship defenses

Good night, Bisonville. You were there when I needed you and I’ll never forget you.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone know the last time we were under .500 in the conference for 2 weeks in a season?
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Entz ten times worse than Babich. Total loser. Get him the fuck out!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    All teammakers need to call in and write in for changes. This is not knee jerk crap this is obvious. Larson, Entz and Roehl need to go. Holy crap they have destroyed anything good at NDSU!
    You looked at the game and said, "The offense is the problem." Man, you are obsessed with that take.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Yep. Key aspect of team that started the dynasty was nasty defense. This defense completely stinks. Cole may be the only guy that would play on some of our championship defenses
    We used to have enough defensive line depth we rotated constantly. Do we do that anymore??
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Good night, Bisonville. You were there when I needed you and I’ll never forget you.
    Anyone that posts on BV needs to be wearing a "shitshow supervisor"shirt from this point forward