Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Won’t you all just shit yourselves when we beat SDSU?
    SDSU will punt once, just like UND and USD did. I'll be happy if we have an all redshirt freshman defense playing them. They might actually make some plays

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Good news is we can start scheduling FBS games again. Too bad Idaho is back in FCS lol
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    When was the last time Cam brought us back to win a game? Never!
    Wrong. Missouri state last year
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Basketball season is not far away….
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

After they were down 21-10 and Cam turned for the second looky look shit I launched my beer at the big screen in the man cave. Damn I'm glad I wrapped that purple resistance band around my wrist and anchored it to the back of the chair. Whew! Dodged a bullet there. I can get that beer out of the rug easily.

Having said that, this defense is not. And special teams are not either.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Wrong. Missouri state last year
    misery state is division 2 bro not really a great case study
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure about NDSU but Sioux suck shit!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    After they were down 21-10 and Cam turned for the second looky look shit I launched my beer at the big screen in the man cave. Damn I'm glad I wrapped that purple resistance band around my wrist and anchored it to the back of the chair. Whew! Dodged a bullet there. I can get that beer out of the rug easily.

Having said that, this defense is not. And special teams are not either.
    yeah bro fuck that gimmicky shit i threw my beer at the tv too but it hit my pregnant wife
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Cam doesn't have IT. Never will!
    Jensen, Wentz, stick, lance lose this game today. Zero run game. Cam isn’t the problem

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Entz and Roehl are the perfect examples of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" There was no reason to get smaller and faster on Defense. No one who ran the spread was beating NDSU. There was no reason to change the offense, it was dominating for the last 10 years. No reason for "well this is what everyone else does so we should do it" coaching of Roehl an Entz.
    Yep. That alone is reason to clean house. I bet Roehl wouldnt recruit 6-1 D fuckin lineman. Only Entz would recruit Weerts brother to play DE at 6-1 when he's a linebacker. Yeah that'll fix the problem

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com