Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I have a question... why does the offense look to the sideline on almost all plays before the snap?
    Roehl and Entz put that in this year thinking they may get a better read of D with faking snap and seeing from press box what D does. I can understand doing so occasionally, but not to the extent we are doing it, especially when down by a couple of scores.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes...when we move on to the new challenge....FBS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Lol hey I was never good at football but I understand it at a basic level. The young freshman players in 1983 is what ignited the Bison. It's obvious to anyone our defense has awful players and the young guys are talented. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see we are not talented and small on the D-line. I said it LAST YEAR. Way to fix it Entz
    You don’t have to understand football to understand diminishing returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Roehl and Entz put that in this year thinking they may get a better read of D with faking snap and seeing from press box what D does. I can understand doing so occasionally, but not to the extent we are doing it, especially when down by a couple of scores.
    Doesnt seem to be working too well

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Probably the wrong time to discuss since the world ended today but… will we ever experience the same buzz/excitement we had in the mid 2010s? Damn those days seemed magical on and off the field. The Dome was rocking, the team was beating ass. Think we will experience that again as fans?
    Ask the 60s and eighty fans. But as far as this past dynasty???? I will give you a quote from Brock Jensens father----

Every season beyond the Miracle Decade makes those years even more incredibly special. The way the Bison play football and carry themselves is something that most FBS programs never achieve. The Miracle Decade was a time period of dominance and elite class and win-loss record that will not be seen at the collegiate level again.

Ive been saying for awhile that this run wont last forever, Many fans were hoping last year was just a one off. Nope the way our team played all year and how they finished was just a predictor to this year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Interesting. I always was under the impression that you would want to have different timing of the snap on most plays. Seems to me that the D is being given time to get organized on every down. What do I know?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Seriously, Sam, shut up. Cam was the lone bright spot today.
    yea that pass off his back foot across the field while staring the WR down was AWESOME!!!!

we were driving to get the score to 24-28 & that's what he did on 2nd down

CAM ISNT THE WAY. ITS OBVIOUS
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How about everyone shut the fuck up about benching Cam for Cole! It’s a stupid idea and makes 0 sense. Cam has a freaking 78% completion rate. He’s not the issue. Having coaches turn our program into Soft Houston State is. Offense sucks. Defense sucks and special teams sucks. Situation awareness sucks, play calling still sucks.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Well, let's recap:

This coaching staff/team has broken many good streaks:
    1) our FBS win streak
    2) our FCS national championship title wins in Frisco
    3) our dominating run over USD
    4) our dominating run over UND

I can help but think of Young Guns II, where Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh says "I've seen gold towns, I've seen silver towns, but I've never seen a bat shit town. I can't wait to see the women".

With that in mind, is it possible this staff/team breaks our playoff appearance streak?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Well, let's recap:

This coaching staff/team has broken many good streaks:
    1) our FBS win streak
    2) our FCS national championship title wins in Frisco
    3) our dominating run over USD
    4) our dominating run over UND

I can help but think of Young Guns II, where Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh says "I've seen gold towns, I've seen silver towns, but I've never seen a bat shit town. I can't wait to see the women".

With that in mind, is it possible this staff/team breaks our playoff appearance streak?
    100% they break the playoff streak. We aren’t sniffing the playoffs this year unless something insane happens