Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Fire Entz, Save Program

Default Re: Fire Entz, Save Program

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/overr...for-both-teams

You can skip right to the 36:00 mark
    Izzo took no prisoners. 100% on target.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/overr...for-both-teams

You can skip right to the 36:00 mark
    This is fantastic. Everyone should share this with their friends and family. Thank you Dom

Wife and I just watched the press conference. Entz always starts out saying..." this starts with me" . Well this ends with you. Time for a change. He said today..." when you have 18000 fans in the Dome, you have 18000 expectations. Nope...wrong. One of the best things about Bison fans is...we all buy in. We expect hard-work and team-work. Well we have neither this season. Especially with sideline interference??? After how many previous warnings, plus a penalty in a prior game...the coachs are as undisciplined as the team??? Terrible press conference!!!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Izzo took no prisoners. 100% on target.
    Man, talk about a breath of fresh air. When was the last time somebody in the media constructively called out the football or men's basketball program?

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Wife and I just watched the press conference. Entz always starts out saying..." this starts with me" . Well this ends with you. Time for a change. He said today..." when you have 18000 fans in the Dome, you have 18000 expectations. Nope...wrong. One of the best things about Bison fans is...we all buy in. We expect hard-work and team-work. Well we have neither this season. Especially with sideline interference??? After how many previous warnings, plus a penalty in a prior game...the coachs are as undisciplined as the team??? Terrible press conference!!!
    At the rate the Bison team is going, there won't be 18,000 fans in the Dome anymore. I know it is unrealistic for the Dynasty to go on forever but it could have come to a respectable end, not the humiliation we have been seeing. The UND game was the last straw; (however, i think there may be more "straws" this year - SDSU etc).

Quote Originally Posted by northendzone View Post
    Did Coach Entz not join the coaches show tonight and Cam Miller did in his place?

Probably would have got more answers to questions if Miller was on the show. I listed to the show from about 7:15pm to the end of the show, Entz being interviewed by Sam Neidermann, and they didn't take one phone call from the public! Were they really not receiving any phone calls from frustrated, agitated fans after one of the Bison’s worst performances since the early 2000s (Cal Poly game)? Or, was there an agreement between Radio Voice Sam and Entz to just avoid taking any calls? They even spent time talking about Entz’s love of baseball, his childhood experience of seeing Rod Carew play, and what position Entz played when in baseball. We all can acknowledge that Entz had never been forthcoming about the status of the Bison team, players, coaching staff and game strategy and player development in the past…but this show went to new heights of avoiding the elephant in the room!

I am beyond disappointed and frustrated! Its hard to respect a coach who has benefitted so much from the school, the program, its players, and its fans…but cannot be candid about aspects of the program when asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry…my comments were added to “Northendzone’s” one-line. From a long-time fan who doesn't post often enough to remember how to do it correctly!!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Bison View Post
    Sorry…my comments were added to “Northendzone’s” one-line. From a long-time fan who doesn't post often enough to remember how to do it correctly!!
    Deflecting the show's conversation to his love of baseball and some childhood memories when we are all upset and want ANSWERS is a new low. In a perverse way, I almost feel sorry for him. To be so utterly clueless about the problem right in front of him, getting paid BIG BUCKS and not being forthright. He is not able to "read the room"

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    At the rate the Bison team is going, there won't be 18,000 fans in the Dome anymore. I know it is unrealistic for the Dynasty to go on forever but it could have come to a respectable end, not the humiliation we have been seeing. The UND game was the last straw; (however, i think there may be more "straws" this year - SDSU etc).
    And UNI and SIU. The way they played, they could lose 5. I'm betting on 4.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Man, talk about a breath of fresh air. When was the last time somebody in the media constructively called out the football or men's basketball program?
    I’m not a fan of his PxP but yeah he’s one of the best media guys in town.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Ad needs to go how wasnt he fired yesterday?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?