Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Entz, Save Program

Default Re: Fire Entz, Save Program

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I just came here to post this thread but you beat me to it. Fire Entz save season /program!

They should make him walk back from Grand forks.
    For historical purposes, I believe the first was Fire Vigen, save season. Is that correct?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Time to rip off the band aid and find a coach who is competent. This program has been on the decline ever since he took over as head coach.

Honorable mention firee: Roehl - can’t call an offensive game plan to save his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Two things 1) Roehl 2) Grant Olson both should be fired. Thats the only way to save this program. Too much in breeding shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Two things 1) Roehl 2) Grant Olson both should be fired. Thats the only way to save this program. Too much in breeding shit.
    Roehl cant be expected to crack 50 points to win. We would have had to score on every drive to win and were not built like that

I think we should fire everyone associated with our defense. No point keeping a system that apparently doesnt work anymore. Maybe keep Goeser

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    We need a new AD to have a credible search.
    This! The AD is stagnant and Stony Brook has made a living off what Gene Taylor started. In all measures we have fallen behind SDSU and will soon fall behind the UxD's. Time to hire someone who knows what a solid FBS athletic apartment looks like and then let that person hire the new football coach.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Roehl cant be expected to crack 50 points to win. We would have had to score on every drive to win and were not built like that

I think we should fire everyone associated with our defense. No point keeping a system that apparently doesnt work anymore. Maybe keep Goeser
    Finally somebody making some sense.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

It’s called complimtary football and sometimes the O needs to step up to help the D. Remember the days of long sustained drives starting from under center and taking time off clock by being a bit deliberate on O by not snapping the ball until way into play clock? There was a purpose behind that.

Also, and not responsive to your post, but at this point we need our best players on the field 90% of the time and quit with the load mgt./constant substitutions. We aren’t deep enough for that right now.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    It’s called complimtary football and sometimes the O needs to step up to help the D. Remember the days of long sustained drives starting from under center and taking time off clock by being a bit deliberate on O by not snapping the ball until way into play clock? There was a purpose behind that.

Also, and not responsive to your post, but at this point we need our best players on the field 90% of the time and quit with the load mgt./constant substitutions. We aren’t deep enough for that right now.
    2 furter CAS excellent point, see stat box from 2 Ls reads like a bunch of freakin gobleegook

NDS - Rushing
    Player Att. Gain Loss Net TD Lg. Avg.
    Miller,Cam 12 71 6 65 0 15 5.4
    Marshall,TK 7 38 0 38 0 11 5.4
    Kpeenu,Barika 3 25 0 25 0 12 8.3
    Payton,Cole 8 20 1 19 1 7 2.4
    Williams,TaMerik 7 19 0 19 0 8 2.7
    Green,Eli 2 17 0 17 0 12 8.5
    Nelson,RaJa 1 6 0 6 0 6 6.0

NDS - Rushing
    Player Att. Gain Loss Net TD Lg. Avg.
    Miller,Cam 9 55 7 48 1 26 5.3
    Williams,TaMerik 10 36 0 36 0 9 3.6
    Marshall,TK 5 35 0 35 0 15 7.0
    Payton,Cole 6 27 6 21 0 11 3.5
    Kpeenu,Barika 6 15 3 12 0 7 2.0
    Johnson,Owen 1 3 0 3 0 3 3.0
    Nelson,RaJa 1 0 5 -5 0 0 -5.0

well that didnt turn out well in sum why are 7 freaking guys getting carrys in games that from the jump are backs against the wall when u got a 6 year all conference tailback and he plays "here and there" in a formation hes never even seen in all his 6 years what in the ever loving

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I think the solution is Vigen. He'd get the team back to where it needs to be. However.........

There is not much to gain to fire during a season, so you you'd have to keep him for now. You have 3 seasons to pay out....with benefits, I figure that check would have to be $1.5 million. This is a very difficult situation. I just think we need to be realistic and if you want him fired now, explain how you plan to pay this out.
    On top of the payout, we might have to offer Vigen $500k+ and a 5 year minimum contract. He has no other reason to leave a winning program.
    MSU just gave him a 4 year contract, and there's likely a buyout involved there also.

So we can at least double that $1.5m and make it $3m+ if we want Vigen.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Should have been in his contract that he's fired if he ever lost to und.

Now it's such a fucking mess we won't be able to put that in the next coaches contract either.

I said this would happen after the covid trey lance showcase game. That was the dumbest shit ever right up until today.

Guy can't make instant pudding.

Lardsin must go!