Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Fire Entz, Save Program

Default Re: Fire Entz, Save Program

Just listened to some of Izzo. Said what a lot of people are thinking. I for one have been impressed with Kpeenu. He needs more carries. Also if your going to spend so much recruiting capital on high end WR then they need to be good enough to supplant established “veterans” otherwise your wasting schollies on WRs

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Just listened to some of Izzo. Said what a lot of people are thinking. I for one have been impressed with Kpeenu. He needs more carries. Also if your going to spend so much recruiting capital on high end WR then they need to be good enough to supplant established “veterans” otherwise your wasting schollies on WRs
    I like Kpeenu too. Maybe he doesn't hit the expected hole on every play or know all the nuances but the kid runs hard and feels like one of the only players on the field truly playing with fire.

Dom is now beating the drum loudly on how often he(and frankly all of us) keep hearing about how great this or that under class-man is and how the coaches wish they could find reps for them on game day yet NONE of them ever play. I used to hear this and be excited about the future knowing when our studs graduated we had others ready to step up. Now we have a team of mediocre starters and aren't willing to give these apparent studs in the making reps??? Makes no sense and sounds like more of Entz and the staff just regurgitating all the shit they heard their predecessors saying.

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Wife and I just watched the press conference. Entz always starts out saying..." this starts with me" . Well this ends with you. Time for a change. He said today..." when you have 18000 fans in the Dome, you have 18000 expectations. Nope...wrong. One of the best things about Bison fans is...we all buy in. We expect hard-work and team-work. Well we have neither this season. Especially with sideline interference??? After how many previous warnings, plus a penalty in a prior game...the coachs are as undisciplined as the team??? Terrible press conference!!!
    argh w the sideline interference. it was a warning. geez

MATT LARSON is a much much bigger problem then ENTZ. wake the hell up
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    stfu w the sideline interference. it was a warning. geez you guys

MATT LARSON is a much much bigger problem then ENTZ. wake the hell up
    It was a 15 yard penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It was a 15 yard penalty.
    Twice ....

TV said it was a warning. ok

Still. MATT LARSON IS THE ISSUE. HE ALLOWED ALL OF THIS TO HAPPEN
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I like Kpeenu too. Maybe he doesn't hit the expected hole on every play or know all the nuances but the kid runs hard and feels like one of the only players on the field truly playing with fire.

Dom is now beating the drum loudly on how often he(and frankly all of us) keep hearing about how great this or that under class-man is and how the coaches wish they could find reps for them on game day yet NONE of them ever play. I used to hear this and be excited about the future knowing when our studs graduated we had others ready to step up. Now we have a team of mediocre starters and aren't willing to give these apparent studs in the making reps??? Makes no sense and sounds like more of Entz and the staff just regurgitating all the shit they heard their predecessors saying.
    But their predecessors were willing to make hard decisions and played younger players. I made a concerning comment about the two deep lack of younger classmen on the 2 deep. Who sets that? Is it Entz or the coordinators? I have to believe Entz ultimately sets that and has a tendency to show loyalty to upper classmen rather than putting the most talented players on the field. That approach is going to take away motivation from guys at every level. Younger classmen with think I can't earn it no matter what so why bother and upper classmen will develop a sense of entitlement. You have to make guys earn every single day, period!!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Great segment from Izzo.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    But their predecessors were willing to make hard decisions and played younger players. I made a concerning comment about the two deep lack of younger classmen on the 2 deep. Who sets that? Is it Entz or the coordinators? I have to believe Entz ultimately sets that and has a tendency to show loyalty to upper classmen rather than putting the most talented players on the field. That approach is going to take away motivation from guys at every level. Younger classmen with think I can't earn it no matter what so why bother and upper classmen will develop a sense of entitlement. You have to make guys earn every single day, period!!!
    This was evident with some of the transfer portal guys that should have absolutely been playing instead of sitting buried on the depth chart.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Don't forget the upperclassmen get hugs in teh tunnel too eh

Lardsin must go!