Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Entz, Save Program

Default Re: Fire Entz, Save Program

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Not to mention, he could shave and actually not look like a slob when coaching, too.
    Sadly, the days of Tom Landry are long gone.

If we're going with a "Dallas" comparison: Entz has got the Mike McCarthy look-vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Sadly, the days of Tom Landry are long gone.

If we're going with a "Dallas" comparison: Entz has got the Mike McCarthy look-vibe.
    Coach K never looked like that and was casual and looked good.

For anyone listening to the presser....PLEASE tell me Kolpack, Izzo, McFeely, or Ross asked him some pressing/uncomfortable questions, as opposed to ones that could be dodged/skirted around.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Coach K never looked like that and was casual and looked good.
    When it came sideline look (clean, crisp, knew who was in charge), whatever "it" is, for you guys Bohl and Klieman had it.

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    For anyone listening to the presser....PLEASE tell me Kolpack, Izzo, McFeely, or Ross asked him some pressing/uncomfortable questions, as opposed to ones that could be dodged/skirted around.
    Your front page video hasn't been updated yet (if?).
    https://gobison.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    What's alarming is Entz didnt sound a wee bit concerned about what's important. Defense. He seemed most concerned about the "slow start" which really wasnt that slow on offense. It was a game at halftime and we came out with a chance to score and make it a 4 point game. Then we shit the bed. Remember when we were a 2nd half team?

The offense was way better in the first half. The defense sucked on every drive so they never got started. Slow start? Its a dead engine

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    What's alarming is Entz didnt sound a wee bit concerned about what's important. Defense. He seemed most concerned about the "slow start" which really wasnt that slow on offense. It was a game at halftime and we came out with a chance to score and make it a 4 point game. Then we shit the bed. Remember when we were a 2nd half team?

The offense was way better in the first half. The defense sucked on every drive so they never got started. Slow start? Its a dead engine
    I don't think you get what I am saying. He isn't going to come out and say what we all want to here because of coach speak. To me he looked like a very uncomfortable man answering questions today. I thought the media did a good job of asking questions we want answers too. Did he answer them with answers we want to hear, not really. But I wouldn't expect him too.

I reccomend watching the Izzo Show from today from minutes 36 to 55. He talks a lot about what is being talked about on here. Talking about how the depth chart never changes. How coaches talk about finding reps for younger guys but never do. Brings up how Bohl made changes to younger guys in 2010 and it sparked the team. Also brought up if bringing all these COVID returnees has helped or hurt the development over the last 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    I don't think you get what I am saying. He isn't going to come out and say what we all want to here because of coach speak. To me he looked like a very uncomfortable man answering questions today. I thought the media did a good job of asking questions we want answers too. Did he answer them with answers we want to hear, not really. But I wouldn't expect him too.

I reccomend watching the Izzo Show from today from minutes 36 to 55. He talks a lot about what is being talked about on here. Talking about how the depth chart never changes. How coaches talk about finding reps for younger guys but never do. Brings up how Bohl made changes to younger guys in 2010 and it sparked the team. Also brought up if bringing all these COVID returnees has helped or hurt the development over the last 2 years.
    Izzo's show today is a must watch.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post

Agree with all of this including watching Dom's show from this morning. It really is a must listen for anyone on this board after Saturday's shit show. It's the most I have ever heard the FM media call out a Bison coach and program and he hits every nail on the head imo.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Izzo's show today is a must watch.
    Is there a Link?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club