Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Entz, Save Program

Default Re: Fire Entz, Save Program

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I said this would happen after the covid trey lance showcase game. That was the dumbest shit ever right up until today.
    I don't think many realize how much Trey's stunt cost the program. I know people, former players, who haven't been to a game since. It's under Entz's watch.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonranch View Post
    I don't think many realize how much Trey's stunt cost the program. I know people, former players, who haven't been to a game since. It's under Entz's watch.
    Ive tried to tell the board this but they refuse to believe it.

Be ready for they naysayers---cue 3-2-1
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

There’s a guy at Idaho who could perhaps fit the bill.?
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    There’s a guy at Idaho who could perhaps fit the bill.?
    Getting beat by a poor Mt Griz team right now, although both teams will be ranked ahead of us after the weekend, as they should be.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That recruiting class set us back 15 years

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate? Are you saying because it was a game to show case one player taking away from the NDSU personality of team first, him leaving early hurt us at Qb, or something more?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The press conference room should just be fucking empty tomorrow. Not even a camera in there.

Actually might watch the Bison football show today just, for the first time this year, to see what bullshit comes out his mouth. Unless it's already been taken off the air.

Did I say Bison football show? I meant clown show.

He's so fucked against sdsu. Going back to average would be better then the bottom of the barrel eh.

Sun isn't up yet. 24 - 49

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Can you elaborate? Are you saying because it was a game to show case one player taking away from the NDSU personality of team first, him leaving early hurt us at Qb, or something more?
    There was a locker room rift about the national anthem. They let them do it at that game because it was only parents in the stands and they didn't think anyone would notice.

Lardsin must go!

Is showed how stupid Matt L and Matt big L Entz are. We were told here that times change and we need to get used to it. The posters are pretty quiet right now. They must be getting used to this new change.

Lardsin must go!

And the thing Matt Larsen really fucked up on that covid game was an empty dome with no social distancing put all the fans in one section. I actually wrote him a letter just about that and then had them cancel my season tickets and told him I wouldn't be donating anymore. Just because of the covid seating and the way they handled it. My seats and section were empty. Didn't even mention the other bullshit in the letter.

Lardsin must go!