Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    You have 28,000+ posts. That is impressive. You must be retired.
    Unfortunately, we have an inverse quality to quantity relationship going on here...
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    cant argue facts so silence them. gotcha. classic.
    Seriously, Sam. You litter this nonsense in every thread. Perhaps if the Angry Elf receives enough requests, you'll be shut down.

Count me down as a yes vote
    Insert something clever here...

If u not bros ban lakes I will unleash a guerilla meme war so ruthless heffy will quit again and tab will need future counseling.

Don’t. Do. It.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Bullshit. Cam doesn't look to the sidelines because it's his choice. It's a strategy the coaches have chosen to implement and there is no way Cole knows the offense better than Cam.

Look I was not 100% behind Cam the last three years but it's obvious not only is he not the problem he's executing at an extremely high level this year.
    When Cole was game he looked at sidelines so yea it is part of strategy

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Why is it only the dumbest people say “facts” after everything they do? Ironically when they’re either demonstrably wrong or in fact stating an opinion. Maybe put it in CAPS to REALLY drive THE point HOME?

And then there’s the “silence the truth” double-down lol
    Last edited by NDSU92; 10-09-2023 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Where is mtoutfitter when you need him?

Lardsin must go!

Just put him on ignore. Trust me, you won't miss ANYTHING.

I just wish I could auto-ignore replies to him as well.

Cam is playing like a mobile Steve Walker this year - without the gunslinging INTs. Keep the defense out of his face, and he'll carve defenses up. Don't get me wrong - I really liked giving Cole a couple drives out there - that TD pass to Lippe was beautiful, and it is something that is going to keep DCs up at night.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Where is mtoutfitter when you need him?
    Sorry Scottie, I was busy hunting antelope this weekend. But I will give a belated yes vote on the ban.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Based on what I've seen (and remember), the RBs need to step up. There were a number of big play opportunities where one-on-one, our RBs couldn't get anything after contact, much less win a matchup. Maybe they need more reps, but TK, for example, had negative YAC and didn't win a single one-on-one. Take out his first 10 yard run (which a lot of past Bison backs would've turned into a TD), he averaged under 2ypc. Heck, he had a second run that went for 1 yard that could've been a TD if he could've won his one-on-one. TaMerik's stat line was pretty good, and he doesn't lose yardage, but I think he is a better option for when our QB is under center (which isn't very often.) Barika looked pretty good except signaled a first down after coming up 2 yards short of the stick which bothers me inordinately - and he followed that up by with a 4-yard loss on a play that wasn't go to go anywhere, but still could've been less awful (he tried to bounce it outside and he got run down from behind.) In fact, that whole sequence looked like nobody knew what down it was - not the ESPN guys, not Barika, and not Cam on 3rd and 11 (although he might have just dumped it short to improve the FG attempt.)

But, other than that, I thought that NDSU had a fantastic offensive game plan and executed well. There might have been a handful of times the offense could've had huge plays and whiffed, but Cam Miller and Zach Mathis came up with some good throws and even better catches to balance things out.

The defense looked suspect. The front four... yeah, they were getting held/tackled, but only one QBH? And I've never seen a Bison so defense so helpless against a bubble screen. On the plus side: Cole Wisniewski is only going to get better at safety, Kopp was excellent, Wlodarsyck made 9 solo tackles which can't be that far off what NDSU had as a team vs USD, they were very stout against the run too - which might have affected the pass rush for all I know, and made some great individual plays.