Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs Missouri State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol ok ok guys… so many things… first, just because a ref had a bunch of bad calls and she is a woman does not mean that the calls were bad because she is a woman, nor does it mean women should not be football refs. That’s a very basic logical fallacy.

Second, just because I am able to calmly point that out right now, does not mean I am a “lefty” or “woke” or “liberal” or “democrat.”

Third, just because I loose my temper on the internet and called SDBison a shitbag doesn’t mean I’m “intolerant.” It means I have daughters and what he said pissed me off. I’m trying to imagine myself telling one of my daughters that she can’t be literally any profession she wants because of their gender and it just makes me mad.

For my outburst of anger, I apologize. For my sticking up for women, I do not.
    . You are still a douchebag. I have 6 grown daughters and all are doing very well thank you. The only one having any difficulties is the one who leans liberal. One daughter is a professor and another daughter just retired from the military after 20 years. I am glad all of them know there are 2 genders, male and female. My opinion is women don't belong in a male sport playing, coaching or reffing male teams.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    . You are still a douchebag. I have 6 grown daughters and all are doing very well thank you. The only one having any difficulties is the one who leans liberal. One daughter is a professor and another daughter just retired from the military after 20 years. I am glad all of them know there are 2 genders, male and female. My opinion is women don't belong in a male sport playing, coaching or reffing male teams.
    I understand and disagree with your opinion. I apologize again for calling you a shitbag. Best of luck to you and your daughters.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Australians use that word daily.
    Australian men are not known for their respect for women.

You do not have to have daughters (or wives) to be concerned about negative or mean-spirited attitudes towards women. I have neither but still care about everyone who is marginalized or beaten down.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You are such a bottom-tier dunce
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

This is not what I expected to find in this thread. Holy smokes.