Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HIRE VIGEN - Save Season

Default Re: HIRE VIGEN - Save Season

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Getting Vigen to move might be tough. His base salary is $210k but bonuses can push that close to $500k. Entz has a $300k base but bonuses top out at $420k. Pretty sure that money goes further in Bozeman too. Buying out Entz's contract to sign an even higher one isn't a good look right now. I think he has 2 years left. Might be better to wait for that and replace a coordinator instead. See if that lights a fire.
    Have you ever been to Bozeman?? 3bd 2 bath house 2000 square feet can run close to 3/4 million fucking dollars. Bozemans average home price is almost double Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    That doesn't make the point you think it makes.

Pretty easy to read between the lines there, no?

You can do that when you have a dominant defense, which we do *not* have. It's not even good, it's actually pretty bad.

Like McFeely pointed out, the great teams we've had did stub their toes once in awhile, but this just feels different...much like the loss in Frisco last year. I don't think there was a single positive thing to take away from this game. This certainly doesn't have the feel of a team that will peak in November.
    There was a positive - Crosa. Just stands and delivers
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Have you ever been to Bozeman?? 3bd 2 bath house 2000 square feet can run close to 3/4 million fucking dollars. Bozemans average home price is almost double Fargo
    The truth.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Getting Vigen to move might be tough. His base salary is $210k but bonuses can push that close to $500k. Entz has a $300k base but bonuses top out at $420k. Pretty sure that money goes further in Bozeman too. Buying out Entz's contract to sign an even higher one isn't a good look right now. I think he has 2 years left. Might be better to wait for that and replace a coordinator instead. See if that lights a fire.
    Bozeman is not cheap all the rich Californians are moving there. Western Montana is the trendy spot now. Pretty sure Fargo is much cheaper. Also have the benefit of being much closer to home (Buxton, ND).

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I'd love it in the offseason if ME and TR were fired and then they talk Vigen into being HC and to bring Messingham over as OC. Maybe just demote ME back to DC because he was kinda good there...Peter Principle and all as someone else pointed out in the game thread.
    I'm a big believer in the Peter Principle. I have posted about Entz being a good example. Although that may not be fair. Once you consider who his predecessors were, its tough to expect that type of performance with the next hire.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    What is the exchange rate for “fucking dollars” to USD? I can’t find it on my FX feed…

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    What is the exchange rate for “fucking dollars” to USD? I can’t find it on my FX feed…
    A sheep stuck in a fence, pants tucked into boots, and a cowboy hat eh

Lardsin must go!

I think Roehl would be a better HC then he is OC. Vigen's shown it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I think Roehl would be a better HC than he is OC. Vigen's shown it's possible.
    This is a very serious and genuine question. Can you please expand on this? What attributes do you think make him better in one position than the other?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    A sheep stuck in a fence, pants tucked into boots, and a cowboy hat eh
    I cannot play at your level Scottie. I yield.