Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

We lost NFL players off last year's team.
    We lost 5 FBS caliver kids
    ENTZ didn't replace then. he gave PWOS fuckin full rides to replace those guys

we are a joke now
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    This coaching staff is an abomination. This game was a clear example of these idiots showing the world just how utterly incompetent and blatantly stupid they can be.

I despised the Entz hire, and the Roehl hire was worse. This nightmare needs to end.

How the hell these guys could go ahead and take what the defense was giving last game and be so successful, and then turn around and start trying to pound square pegs into round holes again, is just astonishing! How can anyone coaching at this level exhibit such rank stupidity?

The NDSU Bison are unquestionably the most talented team in the FCS, unfortunately they may have the worst coaching staff in the FCS.

Bison are able to recruit great talent because of legacies and an extremely successful last couple of decades; but if this shit keeps up, things could disintegrate quickly.

These guys do NOT!!! deserve your support. Stop!! making excuses for them. Demand change.
    I see zero lies...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Listening to the post game presser, Entz said (paraphrased) he was pleased with the process but not the results, when asked about offensive sense of urgency.
    “RECOMMIT TO THE STANDARD”
    Laughable cuz the coaches don’t even live by this bullshit

If a coach is happy with the process but not the result, that’s sidestepping that he coached like shit
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

O-line and D-line got embarrased today. Games are won in the trenches and we didn't win there.

I’ll admit I’m not the greatest football mind. But anybody paying attention can see the downward trajectory since Entz took over. Only way he should stay is a National Championship. Which is not happening at this point. This team might be fighting for a playoff spot by the end of the season. We shall see.
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

Pathetic loss yesterday. If this keeps up Entz and company may need to go. Probably get rid of Stonybrook too. That loss was a joke. UND could take us apart next week.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The commitment to detail and excellence is no longer there. I am beyond disgusted with the personal fouls and lack of discipline. Losing sucks, but we aren’t even playing the game the right way anymore. Culture has changed here and I absolutely hate to see it.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    The commitment to detail and excellence is no longer there. I am beyond disgusted with the personal fouls and lack of discipline. Losing sucks, but we aren’t even playing the game the right way anymore. Culture has changed here and I absolutely hate to see it.
    Remember the names John Crocket, Bruce Anderson, Warren Dunn, and the likes of them? Now we get Cam to the middle and Cam to the right. Shoot, before Cole's 9 yard touchdown run, I turned to my wife and said, "Cole run to the left." If I and so many others can call that play in advance from the stands, how in the world did the Coyotes not stop it?

It's not complicated on the offensive side of the ball. Every time the Bison bring in new personnel... opposing defenses know exactly what is going to be run. When Williams comes in... it's A or B gap. When Cole comes in... well.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How much will it cost to have my Snorty tattoo removed?
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns