Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    hope we lose the next 2 away games so I'm the only one at the 10/21 game to win the 50/50 raffle.
    If you're the only one there, you're only going to win back half of what you put in...

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    If you're the only one there, you're only going to win back half of what you put in...
    Yes but it would be way more than what he usually gets in return.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A week ago I thought you had another 15-0 type of team. Now I think it's maybe a 13-2 or 12-3 team, after obviously not bothering to show up last weekend and losing to bad playcalling. This was an aberration, and if the team from weeks 1-3 shows up you'll go 1-1 with SDSU.

I think this team is still pretty loaded. We've all seen Cam play at an elite level when he isn't playing running back. People just aren't getting the chance to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    From the Team Makers Facebook page on Oct 3rd:
    No winner yet for this past Saturday's 5050. Winning Number D-118992
    If you bought your ticket from Paul/Michelle, in the SE section of the tailgating lot, at 9:37 am, you should check your pockets. Someone is missing out on $63,950.
    If no winner by Friday, we will carry this over to the next game on 10/21
    It's OK to not be OK.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I get to watch this next one from a parking lot tailgating for Notre Dame and U of L. I have a good feeling about this turn around coming. May get punched in the mouth one more time and have to go on the road for playoffs, but it’s obvious this team (and fanbase) needed a good kick in the ass to wake up. Not us, of course. That’s different. But you know… the other fans.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    A week ago I thought you had another 15-0 type of team. Now I think it's maybe a 13-2 or 12-3 team, after obviously not bothering to show up last weekend and losing to bad playcalling. This was an aberration, and if the team from weeks 1-3 shows up you'll go 1-1 with SDSU.

I think this team is still pretty loaded. We've all seen Cam play at an elite level when he isn't playing running back. People just aren't getting the chance to shine.
    Hope springs eternal.

Our streak of scoring in every quarter this season was broken in the 2nd quarter against USD. We were outscored 14-0 in the 2nd quarter.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Our streak of scoring in every quarter this season was broken in the 2nd quarter against USD. We were outscored 14-0 in the 2nd quarter.
    Lies! Fake News! We had a beautiful second quarter. It was like..., no other second quarter ever in the entire history of football.
    Don't believe everything you think.