Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    OMG when the NDSU guys were standing arm in arm during national anthem, that's all i say. High White Socks all the way up on 75% of players then 25% had ankle socks on. like WTF

WE ARE A TEAM.. 100% ALL UP!

WE HAVE NO LEADERS ON THIS TEAM ANYMORE. that's a HUGE issue.
    IMG_0696.jpgIMG_0698.jpg IMG_0702.jpg

How many different styles did you see. I did a quick scan of the game and found these.

Maybe keep it to 2 options to not look like a high school team and do keep celebrating first downs when getting smoked at home. You know, for the gram.

Is it about you or the team?

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    They used to have an "inspiration-type coach" I think his name was "Ben" and he would motivate the guys pre-game. Bring back that guy. Goldstar, your message is poignant and excellent. Convey it to Entz/Matt Larson.
    Don’t worry, they look.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstar View Post
    Don’t worry, they look.
    But can they read? I'm mean Matty probably can but Entz not so sure eh?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    But can they read? I'm mean Matty probably can but Entz not so sure eh?
    He will grunt at it.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He will grunt at it.
    I don't want to make fun of Entz but during pressers, I wish he would look a little more "crisp" and put-together, a closer shave and sit up straight, please. We got spoiled with Bohl and Klieman who were telegenic. Maybe Entz could be a little more articulate, too. I often wonder why he has such a terrible raspy voice. Is it due to the yelling during the games or is it a chronic problem. In any case, it is somewhat difficult to understand what he is trying to say.

As one possible test of the uniform uniform theory does anyone know how tight the inspection regimen is in Manhattan, KS these days?

How about Brookings, SD?
    Don't believe everything you think.

I finally have had enough of the BS, it’s time to call it out.
    Finally had enough? Man, where have you been? We could’ve used you over the entire Entz era. Not to mention during basketball season for the past half decade or so.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

I don't want to make fun of Entz but during pressers, I wish he would look a little more "crisp" and put-together, a closer shave and sit up straight, please. We got spoiled with Bohl and Klieman who were telegenic. Maybe Entz could be a little more articulate, too. I often wonder why he has such a terrible raspy voice. Is it due to the yelling during the games or is it a chronic problem. In any case, it is somewhat difficult to understand what he is trying to say.
    He did get his teeth straightened out.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

If you are looking at your strength coach for help when they have 15 coaches and coordinators, that answers your own question on who to blame for that attitude.

Go back and watch the game. I’ll give you two things that are small but tell a big story. Do all the guys wear the same color socks and gloves? Coaches aren’t demanding Team first and letting their players dictate their own look. Trust me, they have the resources to do it but not the mindset.

That is what Bison Pride was…. You know, strength of the herd. Now we have a bunch of players worried about their look and their style, with coaches and administrators that won’t say a word.

What happens when the Bison don’t follow the law of the prairie? You’re seeing it.

It’s small details like that great coaches and admins require. The least you can do is make a team match.
    This is interesting as Bohl went through the same shit. He commented on the fact the players were more concerned about the gloves they were wearing and other ancillary non important issues. Said they took them all away and made them earn it. They needed to refocus on what was important.. Seem to work.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

They used to have an "inspiration-type coach" I think his name was "Ben" and he would motivate the guys pre-game. Bring back that guy. Goldstar, your message is poignant and excellent. Convey it to Entz/Matt Larson.
    Ben Newman
    Pretty sure he's on the K-state staff. He's on the sideline for every K-State game.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013