Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: UCA Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UCA Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

On that last bison play I thought a block was missed. Just watched the highlights and oh boy was there ever a missed block. Guy would have score if he even got in the defender's way a little. Good thing that wasn't going to be the winning TD. That kind of stuff just can't every happen.

This game was actually "fun" to watch. It's been awhile. Hope this offense continues to make an appearance this year.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    How many more games do we need to hear Dom Izzo heavy breathing into his mic before the interns working the audio fix this? At least give the guy an inhaler or something.
    Dom has come a long way but still has a ways to go. I hate the hrmph he does everytime Kyle says something somewhat relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Of course a bunch of those yards and two TD's were on our reserves.
    Incorrect, he scored their first TD in the first quarter.

Edit: Correction, first AND SECOND TDs we’re both his.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Holy Moses! It's the invasion of the body snatchers!

That could not have really been Tyler Roehl calling this game.

No way was that actually Cam Miller hitting receivers in stride with perfect timing.

Is that really a Bison offensive line playing so synchronized they are as one unit in week 3 like it was already the playoffs?

This can't be real. Who woke all this people up at once? Did they all read the Bisonville posts?

If this game isn't an outlier, Bison are going undefeated all the way to another national championship. I will gladly eat all my words concerning the coaching and Miller's sub-par play if this keeps up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Holy Moses! It's the invasion of the body snatchers!

That could not have really been Tyler Roehl calling this game.

No way was that actually Cam Miller hitting receivers in stride with perfect timing.

Is that really a Bison offensive line playing so synchronized they are as one unit in week 3 like it was already the playoffs?

This can't be real. Who woke all this people up at once? Did they all read the Bisonville posts?

If this game isn't an outlier, Bison are going undefeated all the way to another national championship. I will gladly eat all my words concerning the coaching and Miller's sub-par play if this keeps up.
    I mean it's not like Cam Miller was completing 74.4% of his passes coming into this game and averaging 7.6 yards per pass attempt... or was he???

Regardless you're saying if he completes 94.7% of his pass attempts at 10.5 yards per attempt they'll do pretty well from here on out... I agree.

Point I'm making is Cam has thrown the ball fantastic all year to this point but this game was at another level. I realize the defenses haven't been stellar so far but these are incredibly efficient numbers he's putting up throwing the ball. I say put the offense on his back and let him cook.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This was the best game Cam Miller has played at NDSU.

Payton can throw some too, but seems raw at times. He really gives me Teblow vibes with the odd left handed throwing mechanics.

Excited for this 2 QB head if passing improves for both of them... Look Out!!!!!!!!!!!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I did not see the second half due to a family event. However what I did see was an offense that I have been wanting to see for a long time. I liked the variation in plays and Cam looked very good.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I did not see the second half due to a family event. However what I did see was an offense that I have been wanting to see for a long time. I liked the variation in plays and Cam looked very good.
    We saw this offense for almost the first half last year against sdsu at the dome as it reverted back to qb run especially when things got tight for some reason.

I absolutely love seeing us throw to the backs in the flat or at all. I would rather us keep a back in than go five wide. Keep the back in to chip or pretend to chip and release. A back like barika could be great in the open field.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    We saw this offense for almost the first half last year against sdsu at the dome as it reverted back to qb run especially when things got tight for some reason.

I absolutely love seeing us throw to the backs in the flat or at all. I would rather us keep a back in than go five wide. Keep the back in to chip or pretend to chip and release. A back like barika could be great in the open field.
    Cole hit TK on the wheel route and he dropped it. Loved that Tyler called it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery