Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Maine Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) QB run.
    2) I correctly predicted 90% of play calls today. Not joking.
    2) QB run.
    3) QB run.
    4) Cole is electric. If this is the offense you want to run we should be a two qb system.
    5) I swear on lakes children that up until like last week I thought Maine was a Canadian province.
    6) QB run.
    7) Williams deserves better than this. Not just the lack of Carries but when we do run the backs it’s all our of shotgun. Not bison football.
    8) QB run.
    9) Wisiensjekdbdjki is a stud. Please tell me he has enough eligibility to come back next year.
    10) QB run.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Maine Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1. Abysmally slow start, but pleased the Bison still scored 44 points.
    2. Too many stupid penalties.
    3. Defensive backfield looks like it will be fine.
    4. Cole Payton is a hell of a runner. And his passing game should get better.
    5. Defense played big-time today.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Game ended like it was supposed to. Wasn't pretty, but this has been happening for how many years? Go Bison!!!

How about some love for cam and that deep bomb that was dropped? Would love to see that kind of thing called more.

Roehl needs to be demoted. The play calling is abysmal. I am beyond sick of QB zone read. Please can we get back to a west coast offense? Dare I say pull up some old game film from the Vigen era and dust off that playbook. Also just retire all plays from the shotgun, run everything under center. This offensive play calling has been atrocious the last 5 years and I’m fed up. Roehl is best suited as a position coach (and I do think he is a good one), but he cannot coordinate an offense and there is no improvement, he is already at his ceiling and it’s not good enough. Time to move on (sadly, as I respect his dedication to the program)

Quote Originally Posted by louis13 View Post
    Roehl needs to be demoted. The play calling is abysmal. I am beyond sick of QB zone read. Please can we get back to a west coast offense? Dare I say pull up some old game film from the Vigen era and dust off that playbook. Also just retire all plays from the shotgun, run everything under center. This offensive play calling has been atrocious the last 5 years and I’m fed up. Roehl is best suited as a position coach (and I do think he is a good one), but he cannot coordinate an offense and there is no improvement, he is already at his ceiling and it’s not good enough. Time to move on (sadly, as I respect his dedication to the program)
    roehl would be much better suited to be head coach than OC

i know that's weird to say but he brings a ton of value everywhere else. just can't call plays bro.

Quote Originally Posted by louis13 View Post
    Louis comin out of nowhere with solid post.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Should have been 35-0 after the first half. But no, we have an OC who thinks he’s still calling plays for West Fargo HS.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Should have been 35-0 after the first half. But no, we have an OC who thinks he’s still calling plays for West Fargo HS.
    there's a few issues with that.

but most glaring is eventually we're going to run into valley teams (plural) that can shut that shit down from the jump.

then what happens bro?

then.

what.

happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    there's a few issues with that.

but most glaring is eventually we're going to run into valley teams (plural) that can shut that shit down from the jump.

then what happens bro?

then.

what.

happens?
    Not just Valley teams… we won’t get past the Quarters with those types of play calls. Dumb as shit.