Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Default Re: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    only B lakes ever got in his life bro

plenty of F's and a couple of D's tho
    Must spread rep. Damn I hate to reward ya but that seems like a solid take there.

<rebuttal> Chapstick?.........
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Re: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I don’t get a vote here but find it funny how every third person in the “ West Addition Sky Club Level” rendering are staring at their phones. It’s not as though they get any signal up there.
    they get WiFi6turbo up there.

Plus a complementary oshibori.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Live in Fargo and will vote yes. I go to at least 2 concerts a yeR
    I know there's a way to post a poll on here, but I can't remember how. That's what I was thinking. Anyone?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I know there's a way to post a poll on here, but I can't remember how. That's what I was thinking. Anyone?
    The thread starter should see the option to create a poll in the Thread Tools dropdown at the top of the page. I can see it for previous threads I've started but not for threads started by others.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The thread starter should see the option to create a poll in the Thread Tools dropdown at the top of the page. I can see it for previous threads I've started but not for threads started by others.
    That makes sense. That's why I initially asked Gabe to start the poll.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The dome authority probably wishes it could do what the Fargo Park District is doing. Pour $100 million into facilities without a vote and tack it onto your property taxes.
    This. Thankfully they fired the director of the parks district for his ongoing bad conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Must spread rep. Damn I hate to reward ya but that seems like a solid take there.

<rebuttal> Chapstick?.........
    No rep for me tho I see. Hmmm…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Facebook page
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=61550517996373

Survey in one of the more recent posts

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Less than 4,000 West Fargo Citizens voted in the bond referendum. 56,000 eligible voters and they almost cracked 50%. Were 11 votes short

Bisonation could win this election by themselves with a good turnout, but we need 60%