Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I’ve always wondered how many of the people against it in comments and online polls are from anti everything Fargo people living elsewhere.
    A fair amount perhaps.

One thing that astonishes me is how many people seem to be anti-FARGO and anti-NDSU. Maybe it is my perception. Do other towns such as Grand Forks have anti-Grand Forks people living in Grand Forks. It is like cutting off your nose to save your face. I am very pro-Fargo and pro-NDSU.
    Last edited by AlumniGreen; 11-27-2023 at 10:03 PM.

Default Re: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    only B lakes ever got in his life bro

plenty of F's and a couple of D's tho
    Lots of D's...............
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Will herdbot be tailgating the vote?
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Another bad result poll on KFGO. Again anyone can vote on it, no matter where you live. But seeing 2 polls with similar results isnt encouraging. Looking at the low number of absentee ballots, may be a super record low turnout which is why it can be won
    Last edited by HerdBot; 11-29-2023 at 10:17 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Another bad resultd poll on KFGO. Again anyone can vote on it, no matter where you live. But seeing 2 polls with similar results isnt encouraging. Looking at the low number of absentee ballots, may be a super record low turnout
    Sad to hear this. I just submitted my letter this morning. It is hard to fight the tide of 2 bad polls. But we ALL have to still get out and VOTE.... Can't roll over and play dead on this one.

I am not interested in a post-mortem yet. Where is the excitement in this project?? I love seeing the billboards and yard signs. I have drawn a huge magenta circle around my calendar for December 5th. No one will be disappointed in this project when and if it is approved and unfolds. I will take to my bed for a week if the vote fails.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I am not interested in a post-mortem yet. Where is the excitement in this project?? I love seeing the billboards and yard signs. I have drawn a huge magenta circle around my calendar for December 5th. No one will be disappointed in this project when and if it is approved and unfolds. I will take to my bed for a week if the vote fails.
    If that happens I hope for your sake you're not a grandma or Lakes will join you.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    If that happens I hope for your sake you're not a grandma or Lakes will join you.
    That little fella can wriggle his ears for the old ladies eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Not a grandma but old enough to be one. I hope he doesn't snore or "kick." (or WTB).

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    That little fella can wriggle his ears for the old ladies eh.
    As long as that is all he "wriggles."