Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Default Re: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Did we get the gofundme set up? Have we talked to Gabe about creating dome-upgrade educational content? Have we sold any tickets yet? Do your wife get my green room demands?

I have needs, guys…
    If we play it...they will come. 2pm, Maplewood Park. Net, paddle, and ball will be provided if/as needed. $10/ticket inside the "stadium", $5/ticket SRO outside the "stadium". Tailgating allowed.* Broadcasting rights tbd.

*until the WFPD shows up.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    If we play it...they will come. 2pm, Maplewood Park. Net, paddle, and ball will be provided if/as needed. $10/ticket inside the "stadium", $5/ticket SRO outside the "stadium". Tailgating allowed.* Broadcasting rights tbd.

I heard Lee Timmerman has some free time...
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

…Which reminds me… I’ll need my attorney to draw up some NDAs for you to sign…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

…Which reminds me… I’ll need my attorney to draw up some NDAs for you to sign…
    Have your attorney sharpen the crayons before drawing up the NDA this time.

Have your attorney sharpen the crayons before drawing up the NDA this time.
    Is it my fault he moonlights as a daycare provider, TAB… NOOOO… why don’t you lay off.

Is it my fault he moonlights as a daycare provider, TAB… NOOOO… why don’t you lay off.
    So, I suppose, recording devices are out?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    So, I suppose, recording devices are out?
    If I can get heffray to play the games...it will get broadcast, I can promise you that.

If I can get heffray to play the games...it will get broadcast, I can promise you that.
    If my demands are met, you mean? And if you violate the NDA, you know what happens. I don’t think you want THAT again…

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Looks like I will have to butt in and go off-topic a bit.

The complementary magazines you see at grocery stores and other outlets such as Bison Illustrated, Fargo Monthly and Fargo, Inc. all are carrying articles on the FARGODOME upgrade. I think we are seeing and will continue to see a ramping up of information and keeping the important vote in the public eye so we can get this PASSED.

HerdBot, in the Fargo Monthly magazine, there is a particularly good article (page 34). It is concise and lays everything out on the line rather than referring people to websites. And that is the key in my opinion. Refer people to websites BUT also put out text. Many people may not go to the website.

BUT to my point - it explains the 0.25% sales tax in this way - "A quarter percent (0.25%) sales tax will be enacted for the next 20 years. This means that for every $100 spent, you will pay 25 cents more.
    Page 36 online. Looks great!
    https://issuu.com/fmspotlight/docs/fm_nov23_1
    Last edited by HerdBot; 11-20-2023 at 06:08 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Recieved a Vote yes insert with Fargo Water Bill today.