Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Default Re: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Go lay by your dish*

*In my best CAS impersonation
    I’m pretty sure getting called “a dog” by CAS is a compliment.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: Fargo approves December 5th special election for Fargodome expansion, remodel

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You asked for a week I think heffy. Clock is tickin...

https://www.pickleballtournaments.com/ranking.pl
    To be faaaaaaa…

I said I’d beat anyone on BV in a week. I require a full year to crack the top 10.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Pickle was an amazing dog. You have not known a dog so great. His names lives on in the game.
    "Blue" was also an amazing dog, and that family started a big dog food company and decided to name the dog food "Blue" after their own beloved dog. (Good thing the 2 families didn't get the dogs' names switched! LOL)

NDSU and NDSU Teammakers and the CRUSTY OLD FARGODOME/CITY GOVT people should be able to squeeze a YES vote out of this on a non election date of Dec 5 right?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU and NDSU Teammakers and the CRUSTY OLD FARGODOME/CITY GOVT people should be able to squeeze a YES vote out of this on a non election date of Dec 5 right?
    Work your magic, please.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I'm voting no unless I see updated renderings with pickleball courts and translucent panels!!!!!!!
    and a zipper merge. We need a zipper merge.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    or monster trucks!!!!!!
    Husband's Christmas present! I am not kidding!. Next time, the monster truck show is in town, we will be there.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Would the developers spread out as much if they had skin in the game during development like these other towns. Talk about having cake and eating it. Have them pay the development costs and roll them into the cost of the lots. Seems pretty simple.
    Quoted for truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I'm voting no unless I see updated renderings with pickleball courts and translucent panels!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Oh SHIT!!! Forgot about translucent panels!!!!! Where is GABE!?!?!?!?!
    Dome upgrades are glass, which is vastly superior to translucent panels but it would be awesome to replace the small section of the roof with translucent panels. Pump it up!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Husband's Christmas present! I am not kidding!. Next time, the monster truck show is in town, we will be there.
    Took my sons several years ago as part of a scouting event. Got to walk around the field and meet drivers the night before. I was pleasantly surprised. They put on a very entertaining event.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk