Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 FCS Championship

Default Re: 2024 FCS Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You can also add a $6 per ticket and $10 per order fee be on top of these prices as well.

I don't know if SDSU travels that well to fill this game up without another team like NDSU or one of the Montana schools. It will be a ghost town at those prices if it's someone like William & Mary and UC Davis playing.
    Am I the only sucker who bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You can also add a $6 per ticket and $10 per order fee be on top of these prices as well.

I don't know if SDSU travels that well to fill this game up without another team like NDSU or one of the Montana schools. It will be a ghost town at those prices if it's someone like William & Mary and UC Davis playing.
    Yeah, I'm out on buying in advance this year. I've got a room reserved and will let the market decide ticket prices closer to game time.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Am I the only sucker who bought?
    I think I'm out this year. I've gone to all 10 games in Frisco - told myself as long as they kept winning I had to keep going so last year took me off the hook for future games in Frisco in my wacked out superstitious fanatical mind. We'll see though - if they make it and I decide to go I'll probably try to get tickets through the NDSU allotment (which has been a lot easier in recent years than it used to be).

I reserved my room last Jan. But not at the Comfort Inn by the stadium. They wanted 279.00 a night I think. So I booked the Comfort Inn at the Colony. 89.00 a night avg.

I bought two tickets today for the seats Ive been in for the last 6 years. I usually get the max but not at those prices.

First year was 30-35. And we bought through the stadium ticket office. Bought 35 and told him I will call back tomorrow to confirm after the playoff game. Called back the next day to confirm and he said he already saved them and wanted ti know if I needed more and I said I need 50 more. He said no problem.

Just checked the ticket sight and there are tons of tickets left. Usually they would be sold out by this time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Just checked the ticket sight and there are tons of tickets left. Usually they would be sold out by this time.
    Guessing price is a factor, every year they test a higher price.

I was going to buy but got a little trigger shy yesterday. Thinking I'll do the NDSU allotment this year.
    Worst case, there's always tickets available cheap close to gametime.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post

I was going to buy but got a little trigger shy yesterday. Thinking I'll do the NDSU allotment this year.
    I usually buy extra with the thought if we dont make it I can close to breaking even if I need to sell them. Not going to come close at 150.00
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

if the Frisco Cruiser goes, Ill go.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if the Frisco Cruiser goes, Ill go.
    Reminds me of those immortal words: "Want to party? Two words: Frisco Cruiser bus."

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yep! I think we have done this gig enough to know that there are always tickets available a few days before the game. The Bunnies or MT State aren't going to travel 15k to the game so even if we play one of them there will be plenty available. Best case scenario is we make it to the Chip and neither of them do. Those two fan bases will have to unload their tickets at a steep discount to get rid of them. At $150 each, it's not worth the gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post

Plus the allotment tix are cheaper.