Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 FCS Championship

Default Re: 2024 FCS Championship

this fcs is so Pud. we will win it with our 2nd team
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    this fcs is so Pud. we will win it with our 2nd team
    And second best pud ain't to shabby either eh.

Lardsin must go!

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Agree. Semis please.
    Only if we're hosting. Need to lock up a top 2 seed.
    Last edited by BigHorns; 09-04-2023 at 01:07 AM.

After a lot of thinking, I think I'll be a buyer tomorrow. NDSU is 50/50 to make it as they only need to get through Montana St or SDSU to get there. EWU offensive was not horrible, so that gave me a little hope on Saturday.

With that said, I think SDSU is like a lock to make it, so I should be able to unload my seats relatively easily if NDSU does not make it. If it was SDSU, Montana St, those seats will be worth good money.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    After a lot of thinking, I think I'll be a buyer tomorrow. NDSU is 50/50 to make it as they only need to get through Montana St or SDSU to get there. EWU offensive was not horrible, so that gave me a little hope on Saturday.

With that said, I think SDSU is like a lock to make it, so I should be able to unload my seats relatively easily if NDSU does not make it. If it was SDSU, Montana St, those seats will be worth good money.
    My thoughts also.

The only regular season game we could lose is SDSU imo. Rest of schedule should be cake.
    If we only have one loss to SDSU, can't see how we end up on same side of bracket, unless they lose games.

10-1 should keep us in top 2 seeds, unless somehow other teams in MVFC/Big Sky go undefeated. Seems unlikely.

Presale starts at 11 am today. If you purchased from the NCAA in the past, you probably got an email with the link for the presale offer.

Sideline seats - $150
    Endzone seats - $120
    Midfield Experience seats - $300
    Endzone Experience seats - $240

At those prices, if NDSU and or SDSU don't make it, I doubt you recoup your money.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Section 102 row 7.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Presale starts at 11 am today. If you purchased from the NCAA in the past, you probably got an email with the link for the presale offer.

Sideline seats - $150
    Endzone seats - $120

At those prices, if NDSU and or SDSU don't make it, I doubt you recoup your money.
    Wasn't that long ago, 3 years for $99. Good seats as well.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So they are grossing over $2 million on this game. Five six years ago rode the tram at DFW with an NCAA rep. She said FCS championship was one of few NCAA Championships that actually made money. That was the year beer sales started, and ticket prices have gone up a lot since then. She thanked NDSU fans for that.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post

Sideline seats - $150
    Endzone seats - $120

You can also add a $6 per ticket and $10 per order fee be on top of these prices as well.

I don't know if SDSU travels that well to fill this game up without another team like NDSU or one of the Montana schools. It will be a ghost town at those prices if it's someone like William & Mary and UC Davis playing.