Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2024 FCS Championship

Default Re: 2024 FCS Championship

Quote Originally Posted by jacks1 View Post
    RB was a wash? OL was a wash? WR was a wash? DL was a wash? Ahh nevermind...you're right...Griz were probably the better team.
    They didnt have the better QB thats why you guys won. I would think even your bandwagon jumping clown shoes fan base could understand that simple concept.

Congrats on having Gronowski, if you didnt have him you would have only scored 6 points.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You're the one the said it said it was just qb play that held you back.
    QBs dont play defense.....................

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    They didnt have the better QB thats why you guys won. I would think even your bandwagon jumping clown shoes fan base could understand that simple concept.

Congrats on having Gronowski, if you didnt have him you would have only scored 6 points.
    So still win by 3 then? That sure is embarrassing Grizboy...

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wasn't talking to you nor was I talking shit about the Bison or bragging about our 2 NC's...but your board so chime in as necessary.
    On this board, it is open season on whomever wishes to respond to anyone, anytime, all the time, on anything. I don't need any god-damn engraved invitation from you to speak my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    On this board, it is open season on whomever wishes to respond to anyone, anytime, all the time, on anything. I don't need any god-damn engraved invitation from you to speak my mind.
    Glad we have that cleared up...I was about to send an invite.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With all do respect, I don’t believe there was a single position group for the Griz that was better then the Jacks during the championship game. To blame it on QB play alone is quite interesting. I’m quite certain that if you had MG on your team you would have lost regardless. I don’t believe it would have been much closer than you think let alone a W.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Haha! The only reason you slapdicks were there in the first place is because Bergen returned three kicks for touchdowns in games that went to three overtimes. Talk about clowns. Cicadas are relavant more often than the Grizz.

So still win by 3 then? That sure is embarrassing Grizboy...
    Doesnt effect me at all its just a game. You guys won.

I know thats not enough for a fanbase like yours and I am gonna bet you are note even one of the 400 to 500 that goes to home games. You seem like an attention seeking whore that needs to jump up and down yelling "look at me, look at me, over here" I need to be relevant so you go to opposing teams websites and act like a jag off.

Im sure you are a great person and will be a valued addition at the Einsphar Auto Plaza career your SDSU degree set you up for.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    With all do respect, I don’t believe there was a single position group for the Griz that was better then the Jacks during the championship game. To blame it on QB play alone is quite interesting. I’m quite certain that if you had MG on your team you would have lost regardless. I don’t believe it would have been much closer than you think let alone a W.
    You are entitled to your opinion, games over we lost. Its all speculation but in my opinion, if we had a better QB we roll those bandwagon SOBs. Why you or anyone else acts like they are as good as you try and sell us, is beyond me. There are 5 or 6 Bison teams that were light years ahead of this team. Montana isnt even a good team and they could only manage 23. Impressive

Doesnt effect me at all its just a game. You guys won.

I know thats not enough for a fanbase like yours and I am gonna bet you are note even one of the 400 to 500 that goes to home games. You seem like an attention seeking whore that needs to jump up and down yelling "look at me, look at me, over here" I need to be relevant so you go to opposing teams websites and act like a jag off.

Im sure you are a great person and will be a valued addition at the Einsphar Auto Plaza career your SDSU degree set you up for.
    If you came with some facts and intelligent conversation instead of just dumb shit it would help. You have talked in circles about 1000x. You care...don't care...you are great...you aren't even good...our QB isn't good...but he's the only reason we won evidently. Doesn't effect (you mean affect) you, yet you keep blabbering. What's so hard about giving a little credit where it's due. The last couple years the Jacks have been really good. Before that, the Bison won something like 74 in a row...and before that the Griz were damn good. And guess what, my guess is all 3 programs are gonna be at the top again next year...and the next...and so forth. And by the way, read up on the Einspahr family. My guess is they have accomplished more and done more for their community than you have...