Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 FCS Championship

Default Re: 2024 FCS Championship

Just got back to Alaska from the FCS NC game yesterday.

Nothing worse than being trapped in Texas because of weather and doors blowing off Alaska Airlines planes.

We lost

One thing I will argue with you guys about is this.

If we swapped McDowell for Gronowski and had a QB we would have won that game 23-3. It was a one player game and they absolutely had the better QB, everything else was a toss up.

Wasnt impressed at all with that team, I was shocked they couldnt run away with it.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

Nothing worse than being trapped in Texas because of weather and doors blowing off Alaska Airlines planes.

We lost

If we swapped McDowell for Gronowski and had a QB we would have won that game 23-3. It was a one player game and they absolutely had the better QB, everything else was a toss up.

Wasnt impressed at all with that team, I was shocked they couldnt run away with it.
    We don't want to believe that as long as Gronowski is returning. The moment he announces he's headed to a FBS powerhouse we will agree with you wholeheartedly!
    Last edited by NI4NI; 01-16-2024 at 07:22 PM.

We lost

Montana did a pretty good job against SDSU's run game...which was impressive. Swapping qb's would have definitely made a difference.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Well I'll agree McDowell was terrible, Marky G didn't do much either but McD was flat out awful.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Well I'll agree McDowell was terrible, Marky G didn't do much either but McD was flat out awful.
    And he's in the portal too isn't he? After just one year at Montana?

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Is he? That would be his 4th team in 4 years...

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Yes he is thank God, he needs to GTFO of Montana and go play in Texas or something.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We lost

I'll agree your QB played poorly and seems to lack grit, but honestly SDSU played their C- have in the first half and UM still couldn't capitalize. They walked to a FCS title not even playing remotely their best game.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I'll agree your QB played poorly and seems to lack grit, but honestly SDSU played their C- have in the first half and UM still couldn't capitalize. They walked to a FCS title not even playing remotely their best game.
    They only scored 23 points.

Is it even remotely possible that Montana defense had something to do with that? Our defense made plays, INT and tackled well their NFL caliber (LOL) RB had like 83 yards on the day. Montana was not Albany

They only scored 23 points.

Is it even remotely possible that Montana defense had something to do with that? Our defense made plays, INT and tackled well their NFL caliber (LOL) RB had like 83 yards on the day. Montana was not Albany
    You crack me up. Nothing at all impresses you about the Jacks???...that's just being an idiot. One fluke bounce and one bad read kept it from being 37-0. It was a travesty the championship game wasn't a rematch from last year. At least I wouldn't have been bored to death in the 2nd half vs an inferior team in every way possible.