Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 FCS Championship

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2024 FCS Championship

Quote Originally Posted by jacks1 View Post
    You crack me up. Nothing at all impresses you about the Jacks???...that's just being an idiot. One fluke bounce and one bad read kept it from being 37-0. It was a travesty the championship game wasn't a rematch from last year. At least I wouldn't have been bored to death in the 2nd half vs an inferior team in every way possible.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

To alpahgriz.

That SD quarterback really impressed me on defense when he stopped montana on the goal line eh. Hell of a tackle he had on fourth down eh.

Lardsin must go!

I was way more impressed with the sdsu defense actually tackling then I was by any quarterback play eh.

Lardsin must go!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You crack me up. Nothing at all impresses you about the Jacks???...that's just being an idiot. One fluke bounce and one bad read kept it from being 37-0. It was a travesty the championship game wasn't a rematch from last year. At least I wouldn't have been bored to death in the 2nd half vs an inferior team in every way possible.
    Only 2 national championships (and the Bison are the ONLY FCS team that can say to you "only" 2 national championships) and you act like you are God's gift to football. Once you hit 9 natties, stop by and we will visit. Are you so insecure that you need our approval?

I actually thought you had an impressive year. We will see about next year. Things will be more even next year.

The only position your were drastically better at was QB, everything else was a wash and it showed on the field. Trust me all your fake fans that show up to NC games but not home games know it too. If you COULD have put up 37 you would have galdly done it but you probably couldnt put up that many points if you had another 4 quarters.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    To alpahgriz.

That SD quarterback really impressed me on defense when he stopped montana on the goal line eh. Hell of a tackle he had on fourth down eh.
    What does that have to do with playing QB? Oh thats right nothing.

Yeah that was a good play or they would have been down at half. Lucky for them we bounced it outside and didnt shove it down their throat.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    The only position your were drastically better at was QB, everything else was a wash and it showed on the field. Trust me all your fake fans that show up to NC games but not home games know it too. If you COULD have put up 37 you would have galdly done it but you probably couldnt put up that many points if you had another 4 quarters.
    RB was a wash? OL was a wash? WR was a wash? DL was a wash? Ahh nevermind...you're right...Griz were probably the better team.

SDSU was the superior team and it took some mistakes by the Jacks to keep it close in the first half. The second half is exactly what I expected between the two teams.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Only 2 national championships (and the Bison are the ONLY FCS team that can say to you "only" 2 national championships) and you act like you are God's gift to football. Once you hit 9 natties, stop by and we will visit. Are you so insecure that you need our approval?

I actually thought you had an impressive year. We will see about next year. Things will be more even next year.
    I wasn't talking to you nor was I talking shit about the Bison or bragging about our 2 NC's...but your board so chime in as necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    What does that have to do with playing QB? Oh thats right nothing.

Yeah that was a good play or they would have been down at half. Lucky for them we bounced it outside and didnt shove it down their throat.
    You're the one the said it said it was just qb play that held you back.

Lardsin must go!