Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Bison BreakOut Star

Default Re: 2023 Bison BreakOut Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    How bout

RB Barika Kpeenu SO

I'm hoping he gets 6-8 carries a game this year

I'm also hoping for our young WR's get on the field to increase ceiling of WR play-----Collins, Lance, Hegerle

I'm also hoping to see QB Cole Payton get on the field in meaningful reps----to increase ceiling of QB play

LB's have to be better this year---make some impactful plays----Kopp is a nice start

Secondary is under the gun-----Let's see how Wisniewski plays at S------Jaquise Alexander going to be our BREAKOUT CB?
    Collins is listed 5th on the depth chart, which surprised me. We are loaded at outside blockers, errrrrr WRs.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has to be Cam Miller.

He needs to give everyone in the building the confidence that he can make all the throws on any down.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think the Entz kid will break out.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Sophomore WR Eli Green is #1 on the depth chart at WR-Z. He is listed #2 at kick returner.
    My pick as well, Bisy
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

How bout

RB Barika Kpeenu SO

I'm also hoping for our young WR's get on the field to increase ceiling of WR play-----Collins, Lance, Hegerle

I'm also hoping to see QB Cole Payton get on the field in meaningful reps----to increase ceiling of QB play

LB's have to be better this year---make some impactful plays----Kopp is a nice start

Secondary is under the gun-----Let's see how Wisniewski plays at S------Jaquise Alexander going to be our BREAKOUT CB?
    Jaquise Alexander is a guy with a high ceiling. I think he will be the guy by the end of the year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Oline. Lots of seniors on it with some for 6. Even with 1 (Mauch) and possibly 2 (Jensen) NFLers we didn’t seem to blow people off the ball last year. I think some of this was our TOP seemed down and we just didn’t have that 4 quarter finish then instinct - which was evident at Arizona. We had their interior Dline gassed and then we called TO which killed our momentum before being unsuccessful on 4 th down. Saw Sundell listed as left tackle so hoping he has a big year if can stay healthy.

How bout

RB Barika Kpeenu SO

isn't Barika out for 6 weeks? maybe I'm thinking someone else

Jaquise in Nickel situations could be a good spot for him to jump a route and. pick 6 it
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Do any of the senior linemen have serious NFL propects? I have no idea
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Do any of the senior linemen have serious NFL propects? I have no idea
    Sundell I can see as a UDFA.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

M Miller too