Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Simdorn... a Great Bison QB... Harlan Hill Winner

Default Re: Chris Simdorn... a Great Bison QB... Harlan Hill Winner

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Hey, I had some stuff I wanted to get done tonight!

Best Bison win I ever saw at Dacotah. I sure hope that the ND Institute of Regional Studies or some such organization figures out away to preserve/restore stuff like this.

Also, it should be noted that Simdorn almost quit the team as a freshman but persevered. Not related (I hope), but I still feel guilty about forgetting the extra sauce on a pan pizza he ordered when he was, for some reason, in Churchill Hall rather than Stockbridge (IIRC.) I mean, the Happy Joes pan pizza NEEDED extra sauce to keep the sauce, cheese, and crust ratio balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hey, I had some stuff I wanted to get done tonight!

Best Bison win I ever saw at Dacotah. I sure hope that the ND Institute of Regional Studies or some such organization figures out away to preserve/restore stuff like this.

Also, it should be noted that Simdorn almost quit the team as a freshman but persevered. Not related (I hope), but I still feel guilty about forgetting the extra sauce on a pan pizza he ordered when he was, for some reason, in Churchill Hall rather than Stockbridge (IIRC.) I mean, the Happy Joes pan pizza NEEDED extra sauce to keep the sauce, cheese, and crust ratio balanced.
    When I was really into making these videos several years ago I had many requests for the 1990 Pitt State playoff game at Dacotah Field. I can't remember who it was... unfortunately... but someone was nice enough to send a VHS to me. This is taken from that VHS. It's the only video that I know of from this historic game. Sorry about the quality. The VHS quality wasn't good.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I loved how they would interview players on the radio during the middle of the game, LOL. Can you imagine that happening now?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    When I was really into making these videos several years ago I had many requests for the 1990 Pitt State playoff game at Dacotah Field. I can't remember who it was... unfortunately... but someone was nice enough to send a VHS to me. This is taken from that VHS. It's the only video that I know of from this historic game. Sorry about the quality. The VHS quality wasn't good.
    I called up WDAY a bit later and asked to buy a copy of the game because they had made some noise at the time about selling them. Never did get one though - phone tag didn't work very well back then.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Ooooooohhh yeah. The good old days when my uncle would bust out the vhs ndsu highlight reel eh. You know that was black market stuff eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Ooooooohhh yeah. The good old days when my uncle would bust out the vhs ndsu highlight reel eh. You know that was black market stuff eh.
    Black market? A buddy of mine had a bootleg of Rocky on Beta that we watched before Rocky came out.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Black market? A buddy of mine had a bootleg of Rocky on Beta that we watched before Rocky came out.
    No one knows what that means bro.

U say beta Max today and ppl just assume ur talking about ECE8HCE
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

Who? Never heard of her.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

It makes me think of that part in Big Hero 6 where Bay-Max is low on battery but it makes him seem inebriated. Who knew “drunk robot” was the comedy motif that could bridge generations.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery