Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green and the Gold Collective

Default Re: The Green and the Gold Collective

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Jay made it sound like he is hopeful his best success with be outside Fargo since much of the TM donations come from season ticket sales.
    I and a few others I know fall into this category. Donating to a players collective is much more attractive to me than just dumping more money into Teammakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I and a few others I know fall into this category. Donating to a players collective is much more attractive to me than just dumping more money into Teammakers.
    Kind of my thought as well. I wonder if Teamakers will take a hit because of this...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Kind of my thought as well. I wonder if Teamakers will take a hit because of this...
    They are all concerned about this, but Jay says this is not typically what the high major programs are seeing.

I can only speak for myself and those I’ve had conversations with. None of us plan on reducing our Teammakers contributions.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

He mentioned that he in no way wants this to affect Teammakers. Saying to the effect if someone was no donating 50k to teammakers, they shouldn’t just split the donation to tm and this mil collective. It should be in addition too, or for people who do. Ot donate at all. Totally agree. Teammakers will always be important as that pays for scholarships.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can only speak for myself and those I’ve had conversations with. None of us plan on reducing our Teammakers contributions.
    What % of TM donations are tied to seat fees for FB? Doubt anyone is gonna give up their season ticket to support NIL.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    What % of TM donations are tied to seat fees for FB? Doubt anyone is gonna give up their season ticket to support NIL.
    Has to be a huge percentage. Over $5 million in Teammakers potential from scholarship level seats alone. Another $2+ million potential from the rest.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

There are a lot of people out there though who are not happy with Teammakers... There are a bunch on here...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

There are a lot of people out there though who are not happy with Teammakers... There are a bunch on here...
    As an out of state Teammaker, can you say why people aren't happy? Serious question.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    As an out of state Teammaker, can you say why people aren't happy? Serious question.
    I have heard many things from the people I know. Pricing is the big one. Communication, or lack of... Not there anymore but Simmers. Priority points. Many things i have heard and talked to about with people. I am sure I will get flamed on...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]