Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach Robinson Fargo Policeman = 1st Coin Toss Sept 9

Default Re: Zach Robinson Fargo Policeman = 1st Coin Toss Sept 9

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Any one with credibility want to explain what this is all about.
    Man shoots 3 cops and a civilian in Fargo with a rifle. 1 cop dies. A 4th cop shoots him from 75 feet away while he's shooting at the firetrucks and ambulances. After they find 1800 rounds loaded into cartridges, 3 rifles, a 9mm, a grenade, 5 gas cans and a vest.. in the trunk

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Let's make this happen!!

He stopped a Major Terrorist Attack in Fargo.. He's a Hero. He should have beers paid for him infinity in Fargo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz

(and Hopefully the 2 injured Policeman too) and moment of silence for Jake Wallin
    Wait how do we know that? That’s not what the mayor said. Also said this guy was known to police……. Then what were they waiting for???? For it to happen and not stop it?

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Wait how do we know that? That’s not what the mayor said. Also said this guy was known to police……. Then what were they waiting for???? For it to happen and not stop it?
    Known to the police can mean just about anything. A guy 4 blocks from my hotel room shot 10 people this morning and he was on an ankle monitor / work release after a domestic.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Known to the police can mean just about anything. A guy 4 blocks from my hotel room shot 10 people this morning and he was on an ankle monitor / work release after a domestic.
    ol Mo was in a fender bender on 13th in 2019 so that is probably what they meant.

he worked at fleet farm, so 4 rifles and bunch of ammo was easy for him to get over the years

couple sweden dorks burned a koran few weeks back and swedish embassy in iraq is getting torched tonight, did ol Mo take it out on Fargo because we have Swedes here?

search Barakat TCO Syria (maybe it was that connection?) human trafficking/sound of freedom movie popular. hmmm

lets all be glad he didnt get to broadway and that street fair with that car.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Soooo because he was known to police they were supposed to know he was going to go on a shooting rampage? Heck elchapo is known to the police also.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I got a racoon at 75 yards with 9mm and 16 round clip. I had to work my way into him by the dirt flying eh. Got him on like the 15th shot eh. Can be done. Thought a real man cop carried 45acp and the 9mms were just for those who identify as not a man eh what do I know I have both eh. I must be a tranny eh.
    Was the raccoon shooting back???

(Real men carry either a 6” Model 29 or 629. See Harry, Dirty.)
    Don't believe everything you think.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Was the raccoon shooting back???

(Real men carry either a 6” Model 29 or 629. See Harry, Dirty.)
    He was put there by a Lutheran eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    He was put there by a Lutheran eh.
    Lol that is fucking hilarious.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Soooo because he was known to police they were supposed to know he was going to go on a shooting rampage? Heck elchapo is known to the police also.
    It will come out that the fire department went to his prior apartment unit. The Fire Department reported him to the FPD for the "usual" items in his unit. FPD checked.

FBI was on scene at new apartment very quickly (within 2 hours). I was stunned with the fed presence in Fargo, FBI, ATF and US marshalls on site with large trailers of equipment. I have not heard if bomb squad was there. But apartment building was cleared out overnight. I live 4 blocks from it, so I was watching what was going on there periodically. The fact FPD may have knew of arsenal in old apartment and the speed the feds showed up in force leads a person to believe he was on a "list" of some sort.

Thus the contact with FPD was a result of the Fire Department call.

New word is he worked at Fleet Farm and that is were he bought the guns and ammo (all legal). He also worked in a dental office. Dental assistant of some form.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    It will come out that the fire department went to his prior apartment unit. The Fire Department reported him to the FPD for the "usual" items in his unit. FPD checked.

FBI was on scene at new apartment very quickly (within 2 hours). I was stunned with the fed presence in Fargo, FBI, ATF and US marshalls on site with large trailers of equipment. I have not heard if bomb squad was there. But apartment building was cleared out overnight. I live 4 blocks from it, so I was watching what was going on there periodically. The fact FPD may have knew of arsenal in old apartment and the speed the feds showed up in force leads a person to believe he was on a "list" of some sort.

Thus the contact with FPD was a result of the Fire Department call.

New word is he worked at Fleet Farm and that is were he bought the guns and ammo (all legal). He also worked in a dental office. Dental assistant of some form.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."