Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Zach Robinson Fargo Policeman = 1st Coin Toss Sept 9

Default Re: Zach Robinson Fargo Policeman = 1st Coin Toss Sept 9

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol are we really giving Chapo credit for this? I’m sincerely asking…
    I put here and Facebook and actually mentioned it on air with Jay Thomas like right away so I had assistance. ...

I'm just really proud of NDSU doing this. Bravo for them and Admin
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I put here and Facebook and actually mentioned it on air with Jay Thomas like right away so I had assistance. ...

I'm just really proud of NDSU doing this. Bravo for them and Admin
    They really need to add you to the payroll…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

We were on the fence about going to this game even though there were tickets for sale in row G at midfield at face value until this was announced. Waiting saved us $10 since the asking price dropped between Sunday and Tuesday.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Officer Dotas - https://fb.watch/mW4V3FLSZF/?mibextid=MnnKW6

People are donating the tickets to the veterans as well as Fargo police officers & emergency responders!
    It’s going pretty well with donations! Some Bison fans went online and purchased tickets and transferred them to the cause!

F3D31C93-0077-4A99-85D1-971CE25BBFAA.jpg
    This information is on Facebook in various places such as North Dakota State University ticket exchange.

This information was included on Facebook:

Please feel free to copy and paste to share the above information with season-ticket holders and bison fans!
    If you wish to purchase tickets and donate them to veterans, police officers and first responders you may do that through the website gobison.
    All ticket transfers will be made through the gobison website. It is secure and simple! I’m more than happy to walk you through that process. Our platform will always be Bison Tickets for Veterans, but it is wonderful that the coin toss will be performed by Fargo police officers, as a way to honor them, and Officer Wallin (RIP) along with first responders!  If you have questions please call myself, Alana Christensen 701-899-2578. Thank you!
    P.S. I am going to ask that all tickets be donated by noon on FRIDAY the day before the game!  The earlier the better of course!

That was INSANELY AWESOME today .

about a 3 minute standing ovation and multiple tears.

way to go BisoNation!!!!

(B4 game in tailgate office Dotas was in a group just sitting there and I made a point to take my kid up to him and say. "That's a Hero, shake that officers hand".... Dotas and family really enjoyed that

thanks again everyone!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    That was INSANELY AWESOME today .

about a 3 minute standing ovation and multiple tears.

way to go BisoNation!!!!

(B4 game in tailgate office Dotas was in a group just sitting there and I made a point to take my kid up to him and say. "That's a Hero, shake that officers hand".... Dotas and family really enjoyed that

thanks again everyone!!
    It was very powerful and emotional

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is there a video of just that portion?