Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Season

Default Re: 2023 Season

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    very nice Mrs 4 posts
    Its about quality. Not quantity. You should think about that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Its about quality. Not quantity. You should think about that.
    We all knew lakes was a size queen.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Question. I tried connecting to the SLN with my smart TV. All I get is a blank white screen. Checked the Midco page and it lists browsers and stuff like Roku, not a word about TV's. Am I doing something wrong? Did the idiot summit league get a provider that won't connect with smart TV's?

Bison won the first two sets over Oral Roberts.

NDSU wins the match over ORU 3-1.

Denver swept und 3-0.

You have to download the app to play the video. I downloaded the app on my Firestick.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    Question. I tried connecting to the SLN with my smart TV. All I get is a blank white screen. Checked the Midco page and it lists browsers and stuff like Roku, not a word about TV's. Am I doing something wrong? Did the idiot summit league get a provider that won't connect with smart TV's?
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    I know a few years ago when streaming services were still early and Roku and Firestick were competing to be the top streaming device, we found all the streaming apps were optimizing for those two devices and giving very little attention to Smart TVs. One reason is they could focus on the top two likely methods. On the SmartTV side there wasn't enough standardization between manufacturers to have a common app for all TVs. This meant you had to develop one for Sony, one for Samsung, one for LG, etc. They kept them simple and didn't update often. The biggies like Netflix and Hulu probably invest in the multiple versions, but smaller streaming services like SLN don't have the resource to create multiple versions for the different SmartTV brands. That may still be a limitation and issue. You are probably still better off getting a Roku or Firestick rather than using the apps on the SmartTV.

DU leads the Bison 2-0. 25-23 and 25-23.
    The new DU coach has them rolling.
    IMO, the radio announcer is Terrible. Take a breath! Shut the h up!

DU wins set #3 26-24 and sweep the Bison 3-0.

Bison over St Thomas last night in 3 sets at a packed BBF.

In the 3rd set, St Thomas was up 11-4, 16-10, and 18-13 before the Bison tied it up at 23-23. From that point it was Bison up 1, tied, Tommies up 1, tied, Tommies up 1, tied, Tommies up 1, tied, Bison up 1, Bison win 29-27!

533 In a row