Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 - 2024 Season

Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

Considering where this team is at having to adjust with life without Grant, not a bad schedule. Some solid mid-major games and Creighton, home and homes to build up the schedule in future seasons.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Looking at going to Grand Canyon game since Ill already be down there for Thanksgiving.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I watched the live stream of our 2nd game of the Costa Rica trip last night and here's a few quick notes:

* Both Miller and Feddersen are in boots, both doing all the travel activities and bouncing around on the bench so guessing it's nothing serious but worth noting
    * Andrew Morgan against that Costa Rican team was not fair, I think their tallest player was probably 6'6", he was a man amongst boys out there and absolutely destroyed them to the point I felt bad for them
    * Transfer Burke looked really solid, we'll see if he can carry that over against bigger bodied players but he looked the part
    * Lance Waddles was incredible...he's definitely put some work in in the weight room, he was explosive and he shot the lights out, I don't think they have stats anywhere from those games but he hit 3 deep 3's when I was watching and at least one additional one at the line and had a few great drives and finishes at the rim and one fast break poster dunk. Probably had 20ish points. Hard to tell with Miller out but Waddles appears to be running the back up PG role for now and if he plays like he did in that game this season boy look out. It's a foreign trip and by no means D1 competition but it looked like flashes of LA out there, dude was on fire.

More excited about basketball than football, first time in a while. This team has some fun pieces, excited to watch them compete in a few months.

I think this squad has some potential even without Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    More excited about basketball than football, first time in a while. This team has some fun pieces, excited to watch them compete in a few months.
    LOL WUT? ? year 8 of richman will be same as every year, 0 Power 5 wins, 0 wins over 200 or lower RPI's, lose 3-4 bad games in OOC, go .600 in a trash conference, win 1 or 2 games in tournament. Rinse Repeat
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    LOL WUT? ? year 8 of richman will be same as every year, 0 Power 5 wins, 0 wins over 200 or lower RPI's, lose 3-4 bad games in OOC, go .600 in a trash conference, win 1 or 2 games in tournament. Rinse Repeat
    Summit is wide open and FCS football has me beyond bored. All the young talent has me somewhat optimistic about avoiding the dreaded early season swoon....The pieces could be in place for a fun season Chapo.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Late addition to the team. Freshman Mark Nikolich-Wilson, 6-8 Forward from Arlington Heights, Il.

https://gobison.com/news/2023/9/1/me...to-roster.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl3S3jgTvE8

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Late addition to the team. Freshman Mark Nikolich-Wilson, 6-8 Forward from Arlington Heights, Il.

https://gobison.com/news/2023/9/1/me...to-roster.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl3S3jgTvE8
    Hope this poor kid knows what he signed up for, he's going to get to practice and have Andrew Morgan absolutely put the hurt on him day in and day out. Kudos to him for accepting the challenge, being a D1 walk-on is no easy task.