Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 85

Thread: 2023 - 2024 Season

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,469

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    as of 11/13

    RPI is #192

    #178 and #188 are the next 2 games.

    GCU/SJ both around #100 for the next 3 after that.

    Portland is #190

    ILL St is awful #293

    SIU is #120

    Non Conf SHOULD be 5-5 after all of this. (we will NOT count the 3-0 vs naia teams)
    Wadda ya mean "we" , paleface... It's ok if the rest of us count'em......

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,626

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    Bison travel to Grand Canyon and San Jose State

    https://gobison.com/news/2023/11/22/...ose-state.aspx

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,738

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    I just looked up some info on our Dec. 10th opponent, Oak Hills Christian College. They are in Bemidji with an enrollment of about 100 students. They lost their last 4 games:

    1. 112-31 to Bemidji State
    2. 113-50 to Valley City State
    3. 100-28 to Dickinson State
    4. 131-39 to Valley City State again


    This is such a joke. They may be the worst team to ever be in the BSA/Scheels Arena. We have 14 guys on the roster. The top 8 rotation guys shouldn't play in this game. Our guys would get WAY more out of a full intrasquad scrimmage than playing against this team. Or have some type of alumni game vs our current roster.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,821

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I just looked up some info on our Dec. 10th opponent, Oak Hills Christian College. They are in Bemidji with an enrollment of about 100 students. They lost their last 4 games:

    1. 112-31 to Bemidji State
    2. 113-50 to Valley City State
    3. 100-28 to Dickinson State
    4. 131-39 to Valley City State again


    This is such a joke. They may be the worst team to ever be in the BSA/Scheels Arena. We have 14 guys on the roster. The top 8 rotation guys shouldn't play in this game. Our guys would get WAY more out of a full intrasquad scrimmage than playing against this team. Or have some type of alumni game vs our current roster.
    If they play zone against us, they have a chance.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    11,243

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    I have 100% stopped following this team for the first 1/2-3/4 of the season for a few years now other than the score being put in front of me on bisonville or in the media.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    26,455

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I have 100% stopped following this team for the first 1/2-3/4 of the season for a few years now other than the score being put in front of me on bisonville or in the media.
    I mean.... this isn't a bad idea

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,738

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I have 100% stopped following this team for the first 1/2-3/4 of the season for a few years now other than the score being put in front of me on bisonville or in the media.
    This is the "but Summit League tourney" method.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    11,243

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    This is the "but Summit League tourney" method.
    Exactly and it has turned me into someone who doesn't care about the team until the last couple weeks of the season and then only if they have a shot at a top 2 seed.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29,295

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Exactly and it has turned me into someone who doesn't care about the team until the last couple weeks of the season and then only if they have a shot at a top 2 seed.
    i said 5-5 earlier above.

    but ndsu is staring at a 2-8 start (1-9 if WMU makes 1 ft or blocks out, wow!)
    Tim Miles toyed with Dave last night.
    Home vs SJSU meh L

    Portland/Illinois state 60/40 L
    at SIU L .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    7,300

    Default Re: 2023 - 2024 Season

    NDSU running a promo for $10 tickets to the conference home opener against South Dakota. Promo Code: PLAYOFFS!! Hahahhahahahahahah. Bravo NDSU, bravo!

    IMG_1447.jpg
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •