Thread: Apologies

Default Apologies

I change the admin password on Bisonville every three months. Well, I changed then immediately forgot the latest one so I haven't approved any new users for a while.

Fortunately, The River wanted to change their name to Rock and it forced me to hack away at the password until I got it. Anyway, new users have been approved, some were not (because their IP addresses were sketchy - example: Tim0900 with the Pakistan IP address, if you are a Bison fan, sorry, but I also found that Tim0900 was a new member on at least two other vbulletin sites which is another red flag), and The River is now Rock.

Default Re: Apologies

So to reiterate you're saying the cure for Bison fatigue is to move to Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    So to reiterate you're saying the cure for Bison fatigue is to move to Pakistan.
    What I got out of it is that instead of having The River on ignore, I now have Rock on ignore.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    What I got out of it is that instead of having The River on ignore, I now have Rock on ignore.
    Same. Thx for the info.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

So there's some poor Bison fanatic in Pakistan who can't shitpost with us?

CAS, is this legal?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Tony, Does this mean Lakes is now in Pakistan? Forever? Please.